UFC Veteran Paige VanZant Claims Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Romance as “100% Fake” — Recounts Her Own Experience with NFL

BearGrounds

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Our own PVZ saying out loud what many already suspect:

Paige VanZant, mixed martial artist and former UFC fighter, has now added her voice to the chorus of critics, sharing her own past experience, where she was approached to fake a relationship with an NFL player, adding credence to her theory.

The 29-year-old professional wrestler declared the bold statement during an episode of her podcast last month, “Paige and Austin: A Kickass Love Story,” which she co-hosts alongside her 33-year-old husband, Austin Vanderford.

“I was on Dancing with the Stars… At the time, I had hired a publicist. That was just kind of what you did. Everybody in LA has a publicist, and a publicist’s job is to make you more famous, to get you in magazines, TV shows, news articles, whatever, what have you. They get you interviews, this and that. So, at one point, my publicist called me and said, ‘hey, we got a call from this NFL player’s publicist,'” VanZant said.

Pretty based to come out and expose this kind of fuckery (even if the Swift relationship is organic. This obviously goes on, and its deceptive). Props to her.

And still owner of the best jumping switch kick in UFC history:

tumblr_oib6n4rmTE1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

NFL is in cahoots with the agenda

So PVZ Publicist decided to get the Taylor Swift Clout, talking about her Publicist and that NFL players Publicist.... got it

@BearGrounds
How did you find this article, if you don't mind me asking?

It's like finding a needle in a haystack because I rarely see any news that goes against the MSM narrative.

@BearGrounds
How did you find this article, if you don't mind me asking?

It's like finding a needle in a haystack because I rarely see any news that goes against the MSM narrative.

CT forums.

They can be a bit of a bitch, because you have to wade through the crazy and the disinformation, but simultaneously offer some stuff you won't find the MSM touching with a ten foot pole, yet is valid.

there is no level of cultural slop that is too debasing for these people. they just keep slurping it out of the trough. have some dignity for once

It's been rumored for years that she's either a lesbian or has some kind of serious issue downstairs. Nobody stays with her for any duration of time.

we need Paige on Rogan's show, smoking pot, so we can get an emoji of her like this
<EdgyBrah>

I believe she just entered the P4P list this week didn't she?

PVZ just salty.

Trailer is gonna write a song about Page if she can remember her name.

1707159659437.png

Next week on PVZ Only Fans - How I discovered JFK was murdered by Taylor Swift

Just because some rando gay NFL player's publicist was looking for a beard doesnt mean every straight NFL player's relationships are the same thing.

Back