Paige VanZant: "Ronda haters are jelly"

This woman seems like a dunce.

And she needs to shave her head.

All the cancer kids are jelly of her hair.

The head, has it yet, as promised, been depleted, via low-angle scraping by micro-sharp steel edges, of follicular fibers?

Bonus PVZ photo (because we love to watch her leave):
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%204.32.08%20PM_zpsnhejmxqb.png

This is why every man should carry a fork at all times.

But in all seriousness guys....has she shaved her head yet?

But Ronda has said some stupid shit that might upset people. So before she draw these silly conclusions (jealous? we ain't all HS girls, page), she should probably first consider to shave her head.

i dont want her to shave. her head or..

Why does she have cellulite
And

Has she shaved her head yet?

The head, has it yet, as promised, been depleted, via low-angle scraping by micro-sharp steel edges, of follicular fibers?

She needs to get head electrolysis.

Or maybe Van Zant not being hated on at all, she's not significant enough to have haters. And I'm pretty sure Ronda gets hated because she's just unlikeable.

The jealous of success excuse is so fucken lame, by that logic guys like Fedor and GSP would have been the most hated fighters on the planet, and we all know it was very much the opposite.

And ya, Cyborg is universally more likeable, saying she looks like a man is very childish and makes you seem very hateful and butthurt.

i like everything about this post.

hpvz--isnt she the one that promised a bunch of sick and terminal kids that she would shave her head, and then not keep her promise.

i think she was, she lied to sick kids.

she shave her head yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back