PBP ONE Friday Fights 20: Petsukumvit vs. Jaosuayai, 6/9, 8:30 AM ET/5:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many fighters will get bonuses (Baht) from Chatri?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like an amazing time. It must feel good remembering these moments with your buds.
Yeah we talk and laugh about it. One of the two stayed in Thailand and we went a year later we went to visit him. He spent another year traveling and then returned a much happier guy. The older guy who was their coach - he started organizing fights with prisoners. Pretty crazy and it became a short documentary. Now my buddy Tom is part owner of a gym around here. The other friend works in a weed shop where he met his wife.

Yeah I live in the states. I was training at a kickboxing gym. Two instructors went over there to train for a month. I went with them and had a great time. We rented a room and the guy who was their instructor in Bangkok got us all situated. They trained right outside where we stayed. In a parking lot.
Sweet, I always wanted to go to Thailand one day.

I would not look like as much of a stud wearing pink shorts with yellow stars.

Reactions: Gio
Beautiful uppercut!!! Wowww..

WOWWW.... Joasuayai gets the stoppage in the first! What an ending! Very fitting main event.

"One of the biggest upsets". That was glorious

Yeah man you should. It's the land of smiles. Really beautiful place and the food is terrific. The girls I met there, they aren't so into watching fighting. I mean they restpect it and all. They just all said it's too violent for them.
The girls don't need to be into fighting, wink wink. Lol

Yeah man you should. It's the land of smiles. Really beautiful place and the food is terrific. The girls I met there, they aren't so into watching fighting. I mean they restpect it and all. They just all said it's too violent for them.
Damn, I've been to Thailand 3x, just got wasted for an entire week each time x_x

Dude did not want to get up. Pink shorts with yellow stars gets the victory. He is the main event winner. Knock down with a vicious right. Smack on the chin. Jaosuayai!

Yeah we talk and laugh about it. One of the two stayed in Thailand and we went a year later we went to visit him. He spent another year traveling and then returned a much happier guy. The older guy who was their coach - he started organizing fights with prisoners. Pretty crazy and it became a short documentary. Now my buddy Tom is part owner of a gym around here. The other friend works in a weed shop where he met his wife.

Awesome. Good to hear you all kept in touch. Hope you all live a good life. :)

Back