PBP ONE Friday Fights 56: Ferrari vs Tupiev 3/22 8:30AM ET/5:30AM PT. *** FREE LIVE SHERDOG HD STREAM ***

Yeah and good exercise without going to a gym.
I always laughed at this thing some comedian said about people paying to go the gym. If they just signed up to do some construction or something they could be paid to work out and it would get shit done for society lol. Couldn’t wear the cute workout clothes though so it doesn’t sound to appealing to most

I always laughed at this thing some comedian said about people paying to go the gym. If they just signed up to do some construction or something they could be paid to work out and it would get shit done for society lol. Couldn’t wear the cute workout clothes though so it doesn’t sound to appealing to most
My friend and I were laughing the other day that there's a gym that advertises they will give you a day laborer workout. You pay them, meet at a warehouse and they literally have you carrying stuff around.

My friend and I were laughing the other day that there's a gym that advertises they will give you a day laborer workout. You pay them, meet at a warehouse and they literally have you carrying stuff around.
Hahah. Yeah this comedian was saying let’s get all the gym milfs to help build bridges or something like that lol

Hahah. Yeah this comedian was saying let’s get all the gym milfs to help build bridges or something like that lol
The hot ones should work on our infrastructure.

8k5o3n.gif

The right hand finds its mark and we have our 9th finish of the card!

Back