PBP ONE Friday Fights 20: Petsukumvit vs. Jaosuayai, 6/9, 8:30 AM ET/5:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many fighters will get bonuses (Baht) from Chatri?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming up:
  • Yodkritsada vs. Theptaksin (MT)

Reactions: Gio
We can always count on ONE to deliver the Just Bleed.
These Friday morning events are the most consistently violent cards I've seen in a long time.

Results: Suablack def. Thanungern by TKO in 2nd round, 4:45

Coming up:
  • Yodkritsada vs. Theptaksin (MT)

LA5rIi5.gif

Years ago I saw a night of fights at Lumpinee Stadium. I was with a couple of buddies who were training in Bangkok. It was an amazing experience. The smells of cigars, menthol, sweat and blood. To think I'm sitting at home watching this live at the new Lumpinee Stadium, being broadcast around the world. It's awesome.

Years ago I saw a night of fights at Lumpinee Stadium. I was with a couple of buddies who were training in Bangkok. It was an amazing experience. The smells of cigars, menthol, sweat and blood. To think I'm sitting at home watching this live at the new Lumpinee Stadium, being broadcast around the world. It's awesome.

Sounds like an amazing time. It must feel good remembering these moments with your buds.

You don't live in the States?

Back