On the balance of things, do you support Trumps lack of co-operation with Biden?

Thanks for shitposting and derailing my thread with your unsupported nonsense but can you please stop now. I was legitimately asking for sources and you've given none, and I want this thread to now return to its original purpose.

Cheers

Is NBC good enough

Lol

Solid trolling on your part

Remember in school or college... there was that one guy that if you could do something he could do it better...if you had something he had a better one.... but when you ask him to put up or shut up, he slinks away using every excuse in the book why he can't prove it to you at the moment..
yGcvqNh.gif

A 2 yr old opinion piece can not compete with actually FISA warrants released to the public AFTER that opinion article

But nice fucking try
Sigh. You’re referring to FISA warrants re: Carter Page, from 2015 and 2016. Page had been under investigation before that for quite some time, with FISA warrants that there is no objection to whatsoever.
And there is no dispute with investigations into Papadolous, Stone, Gates, or Manafort.
The investigation was fully predicated, per Horowitz in the IG Report.

And just lol at chalking up Lawfafe Blog, one of the most accurate sources on the internet, as an “opinion piece.” The the author of the article is a former assistant attorney general for national security, associate deputy attorney general, and trial attorney at the Department of Justice.
What’s your source again?

lol you people crack me up

Trump
Biden

The whole thing is a farce. Who the hell cares. Neither of these idiots have any power. I'm more interested in Santa Clause to be honest.

the more you distance yourself from trump the better man. good call.

Trump is being a shithead on this issue. Can not support this.

But lol at leftists getting butthurt on this when the last administration was spying on the incoming administration during last transition.

Fucking hypocrites

these are not equivalent beyond just both things being wrong. trump refusing to concede tears at the fabric of our society in unique ways and there is the very real possibility that the Qanon trump devotee who is also a militia man will radicalize if this rhetoric continues and i think it will.

trump may concede, but it wont be without subtle double talk and then we will immediately begin lying about it via twitter within a week or so.

trump is not like other presidents.

No, you said there was spying during the transition period. Carter Page wasn’t part of the transition period, as he hadn’t been affiliated with the Trump campaign since September 2016; Trump claimed he was never affiliated at all.
Page had been under investigation long before he was affiliated with Trump. Since 2014 in fact, and there’s no objection to those warrants.
https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/
@Neph

Sigh. You’re referring to FISA warrants re: Carter Page, from 2015 and 2016. Page had been under investigation before that for quite some time, with FISA warrants that there is no objection to whatsoever.
And there is no dispute with investigations into Papadolous, Stone, Gates, or Manafort.
The investigation was fully predicated, per Horowitz in the IG Report.

And just lol at chalking up Lawfafe Blog, one of the most accurate sources on the internet, as an “opinion piece.” The the author of the article is a former assistant attorney general for national security, associate deputy attorney general, and trial attorney at the Department of Justice.
What’s your source again?

Look at you moving those posts

You quickly went from NO spying to spying but it was ok.

And Page was working for the CIA dumbshit. The FBI forged evidence to hide that in order to get the warrants DURING the transition.

And it was 100% an opinion piece. And a piece written before the release of the ACTUAL FISA warents and before an FBI plead guilty to forging Evidence

No, you said there was spying during the transition period. Carter Page wasn’t part of the transition period, as he hadn’t been affiliated with the Trump campaign since September 2016; Trump claimed he was never affiliated at all.
Page had been under investigation long before he was affiliated with Trump. Since 2014 in fact, and there’s no objection to those warrants.
https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/
@Neph

Lol. You did not even read the article.

And Carter was working for the CIA as an informant.

It is almost as if you are clueless about this.

They also had human spies within the administration and unmasked Flynns conversations.

You can say it was justified....but that's not what I was arguing. To say the administration was not spied on is laughable

Last edited:
Tit for tat.

Liberals acting like Democrats were sooooo welcoming and peaceful to a Trump Presidency, are just adorable. Welcome to the other foot, shoe.

Lol @Sketch in full cope mode.

“It doesn’t matter who won they’re both corrupt!” *clenches teeth and fight backs endless stream of salty tears.
Lol you’re in my ash tray

If Trump took the country by force tomorrow I'd be cheering the whole time.

I’ve been open about it for about 2 years now in the lounge

im glad you saw it that early. some of us could see it before he was elected, the uniquely unqualified and unbalanced nature of trump.

Back