On the balance of things, do you support Trumps lack of co-operation with Biden?

Russia is especially torturous to try and discuss with a Trump supporter. Almost none of them actually read the Mueller Report, or even the IG Report, so any debate just goes in circles with them just repeating Trump’s empty talking points. It’s a shame. A President willfully obstructed an investigation into election interference and half the country thinks it’s no big deal.

its hard to fight it because the side of truth takes real effort. you have to read and understand and digest the information and then you have to be able to present it well.

its much easier to just make up stuff and throw it out there until something lands however slightly. truth will win the day but its a lot more work.

how many times have you gotten into it with these guys and you end up debunking shifting talking points over and over again along with snide innuendos rinse and repeat?

Revisionist history. Trump was going to be Presidential until he wasn’t and came out on the attack on day one. Lying about his inauguration size and then lying about that. The media is the biggest threat to America, remember that? Trump instigated and then some. Stop playing as though he was some innocent child.

That has absolutely nothing to do with my point. Learn to read.

If Trump took the country by force tomorrow I'd be cheering the whole time.
IT better be quick because you know that fat fuck has no gas tank.

Ivana told a story that on one of her first dates with Donald they went skiing. Donald didn't know Ivana was a talented competitive skier. He got so upset she was better than him he threw his equipment down and walked away.

But he still fucked her that night. That's what being an ALPHA BOSS is, boys.

private-id-dsqamphfqhc-youtube-a-360x203.jpg

Well, Biden isn't the President elect yet. He likely will be, but he isn't yet. However, I'm having a hard time seeing what President Trump owes Biden and Harris when they were both for his impeachment and both regularly lobbed as much disrespect at him as possible. Don't ask me to feel bad for Democrats after what they've done to this country over the last 4 years.
If the court cases are resolved and the electorates all pledge their votes to Biden, then yes, President Trump should gracefully transition power.

This is such a moronic take. Its not punishing Biden/Harris, its detrimental to the safety and security of the country just to be a petty loser at no personal cost except pride... not even considering the laughably impossible scenario of Trump flipping 3 states he has lost decisively to somehow win.

Explain what Trump loses by Biden being briefed on potential national security threats and intel that would justify doing this.

People carrying on like it actually matters who is president..... How was it when Obama was president? How was it when Trump was president?
Same shit.

im guess guessing you lived in the basement when obama was president.

similar to now.

Russia is especially torturous to try and discuss with a Trump supporter. Almost none of them actually read the Mueller Report, or even the IG Report, so any debate just goes in circles with them just repeating Trump’s empty talking points. It’s a shame. A President willfully obstructed an investigation into election interference and half the country thinks it’s no big deal.

Nixon was born too early.

He’s honestly done a pretty great job not trying to fan any flames during this whole process. The media wants more out of this but I haven’t seen really anything from him they could work with.

Trump would had nuke POTUS Trump 8 ways till Sunday claiming POTUS Trump was trying to steal the election from President-Elect Trump.

So, petty spite with total disregard for our country? That’s pretty disturbing.

Presidents do not transition because they “owe” something to the new administration. They transition because the country’s safety and well-being rely on it. They recognize the position is much larger than them, their grudges don’t mean a damn thing. Everybody is aware of this, and the fact that you completely bypassed it to talk about the President’s grudges reveals quite a bit.

Hearing nothing from you about how petty the Democrats have acted for the past 4 years, only to have you come out and say this now, reveals quite a bit as well. You don't get to ignore all of that, and then talk about how petty grudges shouldn't effect transitions of power. I don't want to see this go on any longer either, but if President Trump believes there's evidence of fraud, let him use legal recourses to investigate it. If there's nothing there, then he loses in court and he loses the election. Gore didn't concede until Dec. 13th and that's still a month away from now.
So, petty spite? Sure. With disregard for our country? No. Disregard for fairness with people who actively worked to undermine everything the President and his administration did, while totally ignoring the needs of the American people. The Russian collusion conspiracy theory? Locking up people around the President for process crimes? A totally partisan impeachment that involved no crimes? Where is your outrage for newscasters calling for the President's execution?
Biden will likely be President, and the world will move on. It doesn't matter how President Trump handled transitioning his power, you would find something to criticize anyways. Step down off the soapbox.

This is such a moronic take. Its not punishing Biden/Harris, its detrimental to the safety and security of the country just to be a petty loser at no personal cost except pride... not even considering the laughably impossible scenario of Trump flipping 3 states he has lost decisively to somehow win.

Explain what Trump loses by Biden being briefed on potential national security threats and intel that would justify doing this.

Well, Biden isn't President elect, for starters. But let's set that aside, because it offends a lot of people here and there's a good possibility Biden will win the election. I have no problem with Biden getting security briefings if he becomes President-elect. Do I think Trump should allow it at that point? Sure. Do I care if he doesn't? No, why would I? The country's security is not in jeopardy. That's a CNN line if I ever heard one. Trump being a dick to Biden on the way out is a drop in the ocean compared to what the Democrats did to him for the past 4 years.

lol you people crack me up

Trump
Biden

The whole thing is a farce. Who the hell cares. Neither of these idiots have any power. I'm more interested in Santa Clause to be honest.

So edgy
<EdgyBrah>

There would have been no co-operation either way.

Back