On the balance of things, do you support Trumps lack of co-operation with Biden?

People carrying on like it actually matters who is president..... How was it when Obama was president? How was it when Trump was president?
Same shit.
Both were terrible in their own Seperate ways. And at the end of the day a lot of the people who enabled both of them to do so are still hanging around congress/the senate. Which is why you see no difference, and why you will continue to see no difference.

Trump is being a shithead on this issue. Can not support this.

But lol at leftists getting butthurt on this when the last administration was spying on the incoming administration during last transition.

Fucking hypocrites

Trump is being a shithead on this issue. Can not support this.

But lol at leftists getting butthurt on this when the last administration was spying on the incoming administration during last transition.

Fucking hypocrites

Do you have a credible source for it? I'm not denying it happened, I simply didn't know.

It's the wrong thing to do in case there's any uncertainty in my position.

Do you have a credible source for it? I'm not denying it happened, I simply didn't know.

It's the wrong thing to do in case there's any uncertainty in my position.

Wait, you need a source that the Trump Administration was being spied on.

Please tell me you are joking

Yes, concrete evidence to support the claim. I googled it and it seemed to be debunked?

Cheers

Shouldn't be that hard to provide.

If you believe it I'm sure it's because of compelling evidence.

He is making the country weaker by not working with team Biden. But we knew trump wasn’t about the country, but himself.

"Believe women"

"Believe Trump"

There's similarities here - that supporters don't care for evidence, they just believe.

FISA warrants are as concrete as you can get. It was in black and white

I'll try one last time for your source and credible evidence.

FISA warrants to tap members of the campaign. See Carter Page.

Sorry that you only accept CNN/MSNBC

FISA warrants to tap members of the campaign. See Carter Page.

Sorry that you only accept CNN/MSNBC

Thanks for shitposting and derailing my thread with your unsupported nonsense but can you please stop now. I was legitimately asking for sources and you've given none, and I want this thread to now return to its original purpose.

Cheers

Back