1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

On the balance of things, do you support Trumps lack of co-operation with Biden?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Neph, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Neph Brown Belt

By the balance of things, I mean given your thoughts on the likelihood of electoral fraud and Trump or Bidens victory, do you think this is good for America? There is real cost in continuing to fight this election, since Biden is not getting security briefings and is unable to collaborate for a smooth transition of power.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11...andemic-vaccine-plan-people-will-die/12890424

Biden's team to develop own coronavirus vaccine distribution plan after Trump refuses to show his

[​IMG]

2. HOLA Yellow Card Yellow Card

Trump is the kid who takes the ball and goes home when losing. Petulant, whiny, bitch.

Always has been. Ivana told a story that on one of her first dates with Donald they went skiing. Donald didn't know Ivana was a talented competitive skier. He got so upset she was better than him he threw his equipment down and walked away.

LuchaBear, 4daLuLZ, JadeOwl and 8 others like this.
  3. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

lol you people crack me up

Trump
    Biden

The whole thing is a farce. Who the hell cares. Neither of these idiots have any power. I'm more interested in Santa Clause to be honest.

lilelvis and Denter like this.
  4. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

His supporters don't understand self preservation, as evidenced with Covid. So the idea of people dying due to the GOP humoring this psychopath is totally beyond them, so they act like Covid aint shit and that only old people die or suffer complications.

"You guys have no power!!!!" I bet that's why you were one of the more ardent Trump suckers from Canada........
    [​IMG]

5. Swing Brown Belt

No, and I hope in return Biden refuses to show him the same grace that has been afforded to past presidents who have left the office. Biden shouldn't go after him because that would contradict his message, but he should stay out of the way while the sharks go for their pound of flesh.

6. BFoe Fedor Fight Week—WAR GOAT! Platinum Member

Trump’s behavior is reckless and dangerous. It undermines the entire election process itself, sows division purposely without basis, and handicaps the next administration right out the gate. It’s despicable and inexcusable.

7. 241 500k newbie

People carrying on like it actually matters who is president..... How was it when Obama was president? How was it when Trump was president?
    Same shit.

1pedestrian likes this.
  8. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

When Obama was President he was able to transition out of power, and didn't get more civilians killed needlessly than most all US wars combined with a bungled pandemic response that hasn't been improved in 11 months.

Bit of a difference there.........

9. Ophydian Silver Belt

What’s pathetic is that Trump could allow the transition to continue, to provide a budget for background checks to vet incoming appointees. He could allow Biden to get the PDB (which even Trump doesn't read). He can do all of this and still not concede, still continue to challenge the election. At this point is vindictive and it only hurts us all.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  10. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

I don't care man, if you want to believe old white men control America that's on you. Think how hilarious that is for just a moment. Senile, 70+ year old dudes hold all the power of the greatest military on Earth. Read that and mouth it out slowly.

11. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

Funny how that is huh?

12. Ophydian Silver Belt

The 911 commission concluded that the hanging Chad fiasco in 2000 contributed significantly to Bush being unprepared.

4daLuLZ and hillelslovak87 like this.
  13. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

"f you want to believe old white men control America that's on you."

Uh, what?

Funny how now that Trump lost, he's just another can to you guys half the time. "Ah fuck it, who even cares now?! Not like Trump could or would make a difference, lol"

The song of a biiiiiiiiiitch!

14. fedoriswar37 Black Belt

It was expected, and in jaunary it will be over. It's very simple. If you think the last 4 years would lead to anything other then this then your insane. It will only get worse when Bidens in office as the republicans are just as petty and will pull the same BS the Dems did. If you didn't realize during the pandemic partisan politics is more important to these politicians then just about anything then your part of the problem.

newms84 likes this.
  15. Ophydian Silver Belt

Wait, you believe the entire globalist cabal crap. Are you ok?

16. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

My guy. Trump was a funny troll. That’s about it.

17. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

You think a lone single man controls the American government and MIC every 4 years?

Goonerview, SBJJ and Horus like this.
  18. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

Clown nose on, clown nose off, clown nose on, clown nose off.

I guess we all know where Milo is posting from now........

ToxicShocker and spacegnome like this.
  19. Sketch (҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - - Double Yellow Card

What’s funny is I’ve openly stated the obvious in the lounge here about 100 times yet people like you are still oblivious

SBJJ likes this.
  20. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

Ah, I'm glad I spotted you, Milo. Your troll game is damn near retarded, though.

spacegnome likes this.