Elections On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie

"Gentle giant" Mike Brown wasnt murdered. He was killed, justifiably, because he attacked a police officer.
I'm with you, TS. I can't believe they're ignorant of the facts, so they're just lying.

Don´t know much about the Brown case: I thought that was a good shooting???

Coming from a Trumptard this is really fucking funny. Standards are great. Double standards twice as good.

{<jordan}
Aaaaaand here we have a double dose of truth:

It was a good shoot

And

Yes, Donald Trump is a literally incredible liar, even for a politician.
In fact I've never known anyone who's lied more.

Wow they’re disgusting people. That degenerate fuck robbed a convenience store and tried to take a cops gun through the window of his cruiser. All backed up by an investigation and DNA proof. Fucking cowards. They should be disqualified from holding public office.

Look at the president please, and apply that same standard. Trump is a shameless liar.

No, he isn’t. The problem with the Left is they take Trump literally, but not seriously. The right takes Trump seriously, but not literally.

For example, in the second debate, Trump said Hillary “acid washed” her emails. Everyone knew what he meant. He was referring to Bleach Bit. But NBC dishonestly rated his comment false, because Hillary “never used a corrosive.”

Trump is an inherently decent and honest person. If he misspeaks, misstates, or otherwise makes a mistake, they are honest mistakes. He does not tell vicious lies, the way the Left does.

Wow they’re disgusting people. That degenerate fuck robbed a convenience store and tried to take a cops gun through the window of his cruiser. All backed up by an investigation and DNA proof. Fucking cowards. They should be disqualified from holding public office.
You know what else was backed up by an investigation? The systemic racism of the Ferguson Police Department.

You know what else was backed up by an investigation? The systemic racism of the Ferguson Police Department.

and how the fu*k does this absolve what happened to Officer Wilson and what the Dem candidates said about him?

lol, you are just as shameless as they are. "well...uh...I guess the investigation cleared Officer Wilson BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SYSTEMIC RACISM!!!"

and how the fu*k does this absolve what happened to Officer Wilson and what the Dem candidates said about him?

lol, you are just as shameless as they are. "well...uh...I guess the investigation cleared Officer Wilson BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SYSTEMIC RACISM!!!"
Did you remember to take your meds today? I can wait to respond until you do if you prefer.

Did you remember to take your meds today? I can wait to respond until you do if you prefer.

Have you?

this thread is about Officer Wilson and that blatant lies spoken about him.

like I said earlier. only in crazy ass liberal land can a guy rob a store, assault an elderly man, attack a police officer and still be a "victim."

Have you?
I'm not on meds like you. Must be rough man but hang in there.
this thread is about Officer Wilson and that blatant lies spoken about him.

like I said earlier. only in crazy ass liberal land can a guy rob a store, assault an elderly man, attack a police officer and still be a "victim."
You do realize Officer Wilson was a part of the Ferguson Police Department right? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed but that much you must know correct? And so do you think its an accident that a community that was systematically targeted for violation of their constitutional rights wasn't so keen on believing Officer Wilson?

I'll make it easy for you to understand, its like the story of the boy who cried wolf. The FPD went after many law abiding citizens and treated them like criminals so when one of them, Officer Wilson, got into a fatal altercation with an actual criminal the community didn't really believe him. Just like the boy who cried wolf over and over and when one actually showed up the others didn't believe him. Make sense now?

Lol at this guy with a woman wearing a Burkqa as a profile pic screaming about equality and systematic racism.

Trump is an inherently decent and honest person. If he misspeaks, misstates, or otherwise makes a mistake, they are honest mistakes. He does not tell vicious lies, the way the Left does.
{<jordan}<36><{outtahere}><JagsKiddingMe><23>
Talk about TDS

I'm not on meds like you. Must be rough man but hang in there.

You do realize Officer Wilson was a part of the Ferguson Police Department right? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed but that much you must know correct? And so do you think its an accident that a community that was systematically targeted for violation of their constitutional rights wasn't so keen on believing Officer Wilson?

I'll make it easy for you to understand, its like the story of the boy who cried wolf. The FPD went after many law abiding citizens and treated them like criminals so when one of them, Officer Wilson, got into a fatal altercation with an actual criminal the community didn't really believe him. Just like the boy who cried wolf over and over and when one actually showed up the others didn't believe him. Make sense now?

sorry pal to burst your bubble, I'm not on meds. you are applying guilty by association logic to Officer Wilson.

it was a clean shoot, regardless of how much you want to believe otherwise. Officer Wilson was absolved and cleared, and yet your heroes are still calling this a murder.

facts don't give a fu*k about your feelings.

sorry pal to burst your bubble, I'm not on meds. you are applying guilty by association logic to Officer Wilson.

it was a clean shoot, regardless of how much you want to believe otherwise. Officer Wilson was absolved and cleared, and yet your heroes are still calling this a murder.

facts don't give a fu*k about your feelings.
Wow, I guess even using a children's story wasn't enough to get the point into your dense skull.

If you actually read the post you'll find that I didn't deny that Officer Wilson made a good shot nor did I say he was guilty. I was simply pointing out that the community was predisposed to disbelieve him because of the history of systemic racism in the FPD and that systemic racism is a big part of the story that right wingers like you like to gloss over when referencing Ferguson.

Wow, I guess even using a children's story wasn't enough to get the point into your dense skull.

If you actually read the post you'll find that I didn't deny that Officer Wilson made a good shot nor did I say he was guilty. I was simply pointing out that the community was predisposed to disbelieve him because of the history of systemic racism in the FPD and that systemic racism is a big part of the story that right wingers like you like to gloss over when referencing Ferguson.

this thread is about what your heroes said about Officer Wilson. not fu*king systemic racism. you want to start a thread about , go right ahead, I"ll be sure to comment. but don't derail this thread with your deflection tactics

Back