Elections On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
U.S.National Review
On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie
On Friday afternoon, two of the leading contenders in the Democratic presidential primary lied. There’s no other fair way to put it. They flat-out spread fiction, libeled an innocent man, and stoked American divisions - all for political gain...

Not that they were on my radar, but this should be a disqualifying move for both of them. Lying through their teeth---while knowing they are lying. They're both well aware of the actual facts of the case. Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
U.S.National Review
On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie
On Friday afternoon, two of the leading contenders in the Democratic presidential primary lied. There’s no other fair way to put it. They flat-out spread fiction, libeled an innocent man, and stoked American divisions - all for political gain...

Not that they were on my radar, but this should be a disqualifying move for both of them. Lying through their teeth---while knowing they are lying. They're both well aware of the actual facts of the case. Pathetic.
You think they should be disqualified for this? OK, then you think the President should be disqualified as President as well, right? Because he's made many many similar lies. Every politician ever for hat matter...

You think they should be disqualified for this? OK, then you think the President should be disqualified as President as well, right? Because he's made many many similar lies. Every politician ever for hat matter...

I know, I know. Orange man bad. However,...

Not only should they be disqualified for this, it should be at the demand of their fellow dems. This is nothing more than pandering with total lies that you know to be lies as you speak them. Not to mention, stirring the coals of racial divide in a case where the truth is literally 180 degrees from the/their lie.

Par for the course.

They play the race card and lie.

I know, I know. Orange man bad. However,...

Not only should they be disqualified for this, it should be at the demand of their fellow dems. This is nothing more than pandering with total lies that you know to be lies as you speak them. Not to mention, stirring the coals of racial divide in a case where the truth is literally 180 degrees from the/their lie.
You didn't answer my question. You just came back with some meme. So it's OK for Trump to lie then, but not them?

You didn't answer my question. You just came back with some meme. So it's OK for Trump to lie then, but not them?

I did answer your question. I do think they should be disqualified for this. I'm not biting on the thread derail attempt. Sorry.

This is an actual story about two dem candidates knowingly putting forth a lie as truth, not a "but Trump".

I did answer your question. I do think they should be disqualified for this. I'm not biting on the thread derail attempt. Sorry.

This is an actual story about two dem candidates knowingly putting forth a lie as truth, not a "but Trump".
So you hold a double standard. Got it. You think the other side should be punished for lies but are happy to ignore the president lying. Cool. Just clarifying.

They’re leftists. What do you expect? Truth is not a leftwing value, only the narrative matters.

Let us know when Trump lies about Ferguson so we can equally compare the lie.
Interesting read on the "orange man". You should check it out. You might learn something

Let us know when Trump lies about Ferguson so we can equally compare the lie.
Forgot to post the link.
https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.co...ivan-donald-trump-and-the-art-of-the-lie.html

This is disgusting. This anti police mentality from the left Is reason #369 why I left the left.

What Warren said was disgusting

EBnUssUXoAEfQXD.jpg:large

Disgusting stuff. Harris and lying sack of shit Warren are the only 2 that actually used the word murdered from what I've seen. Propping up a POS like Michael Brown only hurts your credibility at this point.

Disgusting stuff. Harris and lying sack of shit Warren are the only 2 that actually used the word murdered from what I've seen. Propping up a POS like Michael Brown only hurts your credibility at this point.

Kamala didn't use "5 years", she changed it up a bit.

41 people were shot in chicago.

Last edited:

Those people must not have followed that case at all.

Back