• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

He beat the most passive, didn't look like cared to be there version of Wilder we've ever seen though.
Parker is exploiting a phermonal super power that apparently makes his opponents sleepy in the ring.
Gonna watch the news and have a smoke break while I wait for walk outs.

I'm British and hope Francis takes his head off although expecting comfortable AJ win on pts or maybe Francis Corner throw towel in.

Yeah, I dig boxing. Used to watch a lot of it back in the day. Takes me a while to warm up after watching mma and muay thai but I'm enjoying this fightl
You should watch Inoue vs Tapales from last December. Amazing skill.

LFG!!!!!!!!

e4fadb30-75e5-11ee-b7dc-9a442b3e631a
💪

Why?

This card is just filled with people who Dana hates, lol.
I wonder what Dana actually wants. You know he's watching this fight. If Frank wins obviously it will piss him off but... it DOES paint the UFC in a very good light. If he loses it just reinforces the opinion that UFC fighters aren't as good as boxers

Picking AJ by KO within 8 rounds, because I refuse to believe that boxing is fake and would rather choose to believe Fury just shit the bed against Ngannou.

If Ngannou actually pulls this off then I don't even know what to say anymore. There's no way he should win this but I'd love it if he did.

Back