Obama midterm speech

It didn't matter what color he was. Obama was a far leftist pushing unAmerican worldviews of social justice.
Who determines what is unAmerican?

Obama's speech reminds me that he believes that progress is made by having a bigger more powerful federal govt.
Well considering that Trump's federal agencies exist solely to line the pockets of him and his friends, maybe smaller is better.

Obama on the message, diversity makes us great.

The problem with diversity is that can bring differing ideas and disunity. Disunity is a bad thing for a country.

Obama taking credit for economic numbers he spent the entire 2015-2016 campaign saying were impossible fantasy. How surprising. And how surprising his simpleton followers buy it. He can't get through two words in a speech without looking down. Dude has never said anything that wasn't written for him in his political career.

Obama taking credit for economic numbers he spent the entire 2015-2016 campaign saying were impossible fantasy. How surprising. And how surprising his simpleton followers buy it. He can't get through two words in a speech without looking down. Dude has never said anything that wasn't written for him in his political career.

He sang amazing grace from memory so you are wrong

He sang amazing grace from memory so you are wrong

Oh man, you are right. I forgot about that. That was horrible. And worse was the media trying to pretend it wasn't. Even his black Southern Baptist preacher voice when addressing black crowds was less embarrassing.

He's trying to redefine what conservative means. Climate change belief is conservative values according to Obama.

Obama was exactly what made America more immoral and weak. Tranny, islam worshipping, worship of criminal elements in black neighnorhoods, hatred of jews and whites and reformists muslims. Forcing deranged men into women bathroom and homo marriage. Open borders, gun running to mexico.

What happened to the pro family values and America under God of the 1950s and 60s? I hope for America own moral sake you guys vote correctly this election.

Just "Grab 'em by the Pu$$y" man.

Oh man, you are right. I forgot about that. That was horrid. And worse was the media trying to pretend it wasn't.

Obama is 10x the man Trump is. Just because you say he read everything doesn’t make it true.

Him singing was actually right what the country needed at that point. That’s called inclusion: you and your fellow braindead Trumpers want exclusion.

America is better than that and you hate that.

And lol for thinking I was on your side chump

Obama is 10x the man Trump is. Just because you say he read everything doesn’t make it true.

Him singing was actually right what the country needed at that point. That’s called inclusion: you and your fellow braindead Trumpers want exclusion.

America is better than that and you hate that

Again. This is a man trying to take credit for economic numbers he said were impossible less than two years ago. And spent his entire Presidency blaming Bush for everything wrong, when it was the correct perception that he was anti-business that badly damaged the economy.

Again. This is a man trying to take credit for economic numbers he said were impossible less than two years ago. And spent his entire Presidency blaming Bush for everything wrong, when it was the correct perception that he was anti-business that badly damaged the economy.

Man you have to stop with the Fox News. See what it’s doing to you?
It’s your hero Trump that can’t keep Obama’s name out of his mouth. He is so jealous is bizarre

Man you have to stop with the Fox News. See what it’s doing to you?

We truly live in a Orwellian society when a man can spend an entire year saying economic numbers achieved less than two years after he left office were impossible fantasy and his supporters and the media simply pretend it didn't happen.

Obama is coming across like he's whining too much about Trump and republicans. This is not one of his better speeches.

Wow...
I haven't seen a coherent speech from a President from 2016 until Sen. John McCain's funeral... I almost forgot what it felt like..

Wheras..

10F1692E-E629-4B4D-8B62-1DB08CD9704F.png

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ou-realize-Trump-is-unhinged?detail=emaildkre

That moment when you realize that your President is unhinged.

More free stuff. College and healthcare

Back