Obama midterm speech

Obama on the message, diversity makes us great.

The problem with diversity is that can bring differing ideas and disunity. Disunity is a bad thing for a country.
What an odd critique of the former POTUS relative to the current POTUS

Obama on the message, diversity makes us great.

The problem with diversity is that can bring differing ideas and disunity. Disunity is a bad thing for a country.

So keep it WASP then? So we don't have to deal with disagreements and we can all believe the same things and never have to deal with tough situations?

We truly live in a Orwellian society when a man can spend an entire year saying economic numbers achieved less than two years after he left office were impossible fantasy and his supporters and the media simply pretend it didn't happen.

Jobs added.

March 2014 - 261,000
April 2014 - 311,000
May 2014 - 252,000

March 2018 - 155,000
April 2018 - 175,000
May 2018 - 268,000

Ya Obama said those numbers are impossible. He must have a terrible memory lol

"We're supposed to stand up to Nazi sympathizers"- Barack Hussein Obama

I wonder who he's referring to there? That one was for antifa.

Wow...
I haven't seen a coherent speech from a President from 2016 until Sen. John McCain's funeral... I almost forgot what it felt like..

Wheras..

10F1692E-E629-4B4D-8B62-1DB08CD9704F.png

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...ou-realize-Trump-is-unhinged?detail=emaildkre

That moment when you realize that your President is unhinged.

This was fucking hysterical.

I have a soft spot for Obama and I know I shouldn't. His initial campaign was inspiring not only for the US, but for the entire world. I (want to) believe that he tried to make changes that mattered, but failed. He was definitely met by massive resistance and fought tooth and nail on any legislative initiatives and it seems like after his first term the life had pretty much been drained out of him. "Obama care" was completely gutted before it was passed, which is partly why it turned out as bad as it did.

Ultimately, he will be remembered as an establishment democrat who kept waging wars and contributing to the status quo.
<PlusJuan>

Jobs added.

March 2014 - 261,000
April 2014 - 311,000
May 2014 - 252,000

March 2018 - 155,000
April 2018 - 175,000
May 2018 - 268,000

Ya Obama said those numbers are impossible. He must have a terrible memory lol

Hahahahha.
Capture.png

That's all he did the entire campaign.

Republicans haven't taken a hard turn right. Even the Clintons of the 90's had similar policies to today's republicans.

Republicans are more liberal than they've ever been.
<Dany07>up is down and black is white, the inside of your head must be a confusing place

That’s a pretty general statement your making and is that a picture from Brietbart.com?

Not exactly.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-rails-against-donald-trumps-crazy-economic-plans/

But at least thanks for proving you weren't even aware of the things Obama was saying would happen to the economy if Trump was elected. I figured as much but didn't have clear evidence till now. Obama benefited greatly from the general ignorance of his supporters in addition to the base of welfare government dependents they have used the federal government to build for decades.

Not exactly.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-rails-against-donald-trumps-crazy-economic-plans/

But at least thanks for proving you weren't even aware of the things Obama was saying would happen to the economy if Trump was elected. I figured as much but didn't have clear evidence till now. Obama benefited greatly from the general ignorance of his supporters in addition to the base of welfare government dependents they have used the federal government to build for decades.
He was specifically talking about deregulating Wallstreet, numbnuts.

Going and voting more is not going to reduce racism

Not exactly.

Lol didn’t trump just say TODAY that if Clinton was elected we would be down by 4.2%. He is doing the same thing you are accusing Obama of doing but I know I know... your side and all.

Trump is riding the wave Obama started for him (see jobs numbers) and deregulation always helps in the short term. Economy is great no doubt but that doesn’t change the fact he is the most incompentent person to ever sit in the Oval Office. The blue wave is going to come crashing down and you know it. Imagine how unhinged Trump will be then

This thread is really bringing out the delusional deplorables.

"Common ground exists"- Barack Hussein Obama

On policy between the Democrat Party (far left) and Conservatives like me, with regard to many issues, there is no common ground.

Maybe on a few issues. But with many we are like night vs day.

He was specifically talking about deregulating Wallstreet, numbnuts.

That's just one article. He spent the entire campaign saying that Trump getting elected would wreck the economy, manufacturing jobs were never coming back, the coal industry was dead etc...

It's amazing how people who don't even pay attention to this feel the need to try to lecture others.

Lol didn’t trump just say TODAY that if Clinton was elected we would be down by 4.2%. He is doing the same thing you are accusing Obama of doing but I know I know... your side and all.

Trump is riding the wave Obama started for him (see jobs numbers) and deregulation always helps in the short term. Economy is great no doubt but that doesn’t change the fact he is the most incompentent person to ever sit in the Oval Office. The blue wave is going to come crashing down and you know it. Imagine how unhinged Trump will be then

I'd be more concerned about how many people are going to be murdered and raped because Congress refuses to honor the wishes of the public and build a wall and deport illegals. Democrats only see new voters and Republicans cheap labor. Make America into the Balkans should be the campaign slogan for the Democrats and the GOP establishment.

That's just one article. He spent the entire campaign saying that Trump getting elected would wreck the economy, manufacturing jobs were never coming back, the coal industry was dead etc...

It's amazing how people who don't even pay attention to this feel the need to try to lecture others.

Coal industry is dead. Trump brought it back from the dead and is keeping it on life support to get votes from people like you.

Back