Obama midterm speech

Yea because before 2008 everyone got along and we all danced together.
Then Obama came in and tried to force us to all read the Quran.
Some jig with an afro started kneeling during football games.
Gay people started humping straight people.
Black people started sprinkling crack on the Cops
Trayvon Martin one night almost single handedly destroyed White America.
Some white guys in Charlotesville were just hanging out until some liberals jumped in the way of a moving car.

In 2007. Everyone went to church and ate at the same table
Then Barack came in unexpected like a trench coat with a cock hanging out, and now we're all not the same anymore.

You should get banned

Are you serious?
Obama "fixed" the economy by giving multi-million dollar bonuses to the bankers that broke it.

How's the economy now? Is it better or worse than it was under Obama?

170913145140-bull-market-sp-500-780x439.jpg

Yeah, he did fix it. The economy under Trump is just a continuation of the current market trend. It has been in a Bull market since 2009. But please tell me how bailing out bankers to try and fix a financial crisis is different from giving them a huge tax break for no fucking reason?

Last edited:
Who's getting called a Nazi that isn't one?
I don't really see people just calling others Nazi's besides the ones who go to Charlotesville and things like that

Going to a rally that was organized and promoted by a white nationalist and attended by just about every faction of white supremacists now only makes you, "right leaning." Lol.

Are you serious?
Obama "fixed" the economy by giving multi-million dollar bonuses to the bankers that broke it.

How's the economy now? Is it better or worse than it was under Obama?

Farmers on subsidies? Doubled the deficit spending? Worse.

40% of Americans have trouble paying at least 1 bill, while the rich got massive tax cuts they didn't need, which increases the debt interest payments that will have to be paid back by our children and grand children. Much worse.

Of course the propaganda machines, owned by the rich and entitled, keep telling us that things are great. But numbers are numbers.

Dmibm5RWwAAzkWt.jpg

When did Obama become such an expert on the Republican party I wonder. Why doesn't he talk about the decimated Democratic party and what their plans are and why they should be given power again? It's already been made abundantly clear how he sees the Republican party.

Classic Whataboutism! You emotionally react to a snippet, rather than reading the whole speech?

You have bifurcated the world and are driven by hating the "other" side rather than having core values. It is better not to be a blind follower of any Party.

Values. Values. Values. Think about core values. Drop the emotions.

Sano, I believe you are a good and caring person, that you are knowledgeable, I have no reason to believe that you are not skilled. And I believe your patients are lucky to have you as their physiotherapist. Keep doing what you're doing. I would never say that you are not excellent in what you do for people.

This is a debate (universal healthcare) probably better for another day and another thread
my mistake.....it was a 3 line aw shucks bullshit reply...

With a teleprompter, no doubt, Obama is the most talented speaker I've seen. Strictly in just delivering the speech.
agreed. the man is just an empty vessel of a puppet, parroting the messages of better men, too bad we never got to see him speak candidly & off the cuff.

Back