Obama midterm speech

Obama on the message, diversity makes us great.

The problem with diversity is that can bring differing ideas and disunity. Disunity is a bad thing for a country.
Disunity is bad.... says the person who hates/campaigns against gays, trans people, immigrants, other minorities, "SJW"'s, atheists, women, muslims, "the left", "the government", democrats and so on. The irony of that statement when you are arguably one of the most divisive poster on this board is ASTOUNDING.

We truly live in a Orwellian society when a man can spend an entire year saying economic numbers achieved less than two years after he left office were impossible fantasy and his supporters and the media simply pretend it didn't happen.
Yes because Obama saying that the unemployment rates were simular the last two years of his presidency is the straw that broke the camels back right? THAT'S what you convinces you that you live in an Orwellian society? With all the things going on? Jesus christ get a grip dude. Obamas administration did manage to take the unemployment rate from 10% in december 2009, after the crash, to 4,7% when he left office in january 2017. That has probably more to do with the entire world recovering than their specific policies, but it's a clear trend they contributed to, so hardly something that can be attributed to Trumps administration only.

Last edited:
I'd be more concerned about how many people are going to be murdered and raped because Congress refuses to honor the wishes of the public and build a wall and deport illegals. Democrats only see new voters and Republicans cheap labor. Make America into the Balkans should be the campaign slogan for the Democrats and the GOP establishment.

More scare tactics. Aliens commit crimes at a lower margin than US citizens but that doesn’t fit your narrative. Also lol at a fucking wall

Coal industry is dead. Trump brought it back from the dead and is keeping it on life support to get votes from people like you.

While Obama only waged a war on coal to get donations from extremist environmentalists at the expense of his voters like you.

While Obama only waged a war on coal to get donations from extremist environmentalists at the expense of his voters like you.

Coal is dead. Should we go back to using candles and lanterns to light our homes because it was jobz. Maybe we should ditch cars and start riding horses again

We have other cleaner forms of energy that the oil lobby and congress won’t let run wild.

No thanks double yellow. I’m doing just fine.

Maybe you would understand if he screamed lock him up, lock him up.
Ohhh you called me double yellow. Edgy stuff.

Coal is dead. Should we go back to using candles and lanterns to light our homes because it was jobz. Maybe we should ditch cars and start riding horses again

We have other cleaner forms of energy that the oil lobby and congress won’t let run wild.

It's clear you get all your information from MSNBC and Media Matters. My apologies to all in the thread for humoring you.

Disunity is bad.... says the person who hates/campaigns against gays, trans people, immigrants, other minorities, "SJW"'s, atheists, women, muslims, "the left", "the government", democrats and so on. The irony of that statement when you are arguably one of the most divisive poster on this board is ASTOUNDING.
Well this is a message board Sano. We lay our ideas and beliefs out here to debate. Some we may agree on, some we may not.

It is true that there are very few guys that have a similar worldview as me. Some guys are afraid to post here because they get banned and infracted for beliefs like mine.

I do think you are a good poster even if we disagree on some things.

It's clear you get all your information from MSNBC and Media Matters. My apologies to all in the thread for humoring you.

I never watch MSNBC and have never heard of media matters. Typical trumper, just make shit up lol

Yea because before 2008 everyone got along and we all danced together.
Then Obama came in and tried to force us to all read the Quran.
Some jig with an afro started kneeling during football games.
Gay people started humping straight people.
Black people started sprinkling crack on the Cops
Trayvon Martin one night almost single handedly destroyed White America.
Some white guys in Charlotesville were just hanging out until some liberals jumped in the way of a moving car.

In 2007. Everyone went to church and ate at the same table
Then Barack came in unexpected like a trench coat with a cock hanging out, and now we're all not the same anymore.

In 2007 we didnt have blm or antifa identity politics where you could get beat up for wearing a hat. We didnt have this need to push divercity up in everyones fucking face. We didnt embrace transgenders like it wasnt a mental condition.

We had a corrupt government who helped deregulate the banks which helped cause the housing market bubble to pop and obama didnt hold any of them accountable once he got on office.

In 2007 we didnt have blm or antifa identity politics where you could get beat up for wearing a hat. We didnt have this need to push divercity up in everyones fucking face. We didnt embrace transgenders like it wasnt a mental condition.

We had a corrupt government who helped deregulate the banks which helped cause the housing market bubble to pop and obama didnt hold any of them accountable once he got on office.
How many unite the right marches?

Wait a sec, you are for bank regulation and you support Trump?

Obama saying politicians being "younger, diverse and more female" is a good thing.

I say not necessarily.

Well this is a message board Sano. We lay our ideas and beliefs out here to debate. Some we may agree on, some we may not.

It is true that there are very few guys that have a similar worldview as me. Some guys are afraid to post here because they get banned and infracted for beliefs like mine.

I do think you are a good poster even if we disagree on some things.
My point is that solidarity breeds unity. As someone who lives in Denmark I cannot fathom how you guys cannot see that tuition free college and a single payer health care system IS the cornerstones of an equal and united population. There are no good arguments against it if you want what is best for your society.

Last edited:
My point is that solidarity breads unity. As someone who lives in Denmark I cannot fathom how you guys cannot see that tuition free college and a single payer health care system IS the cornerstones of an equal and united population. There are no good arguments against it if you want what is best for your society.
Those systems just would not work here Sano. It would be chaotic to implement that into our society now.

My point is that solidarity breads unity. As someone who lives in Denmark I cannot fathom how you guys cannot see that tuition free college and a single payer health care system IS the cornerstones of an equal and united population. There are no good arguments against it if you want what is best for your society.

Conservatives aren’t big on education so they don’t see why we should give it to people. They also do not want African Americans and Hispanics to get access to education. Liberals in the US of course want affordable healthcare and college. That’s a huge difference between libs and conservatives.

Also, people like rip who can’t afford to provide his family health insurance vote against their interests all the time. Instead of having equality for all he would rather ask for a handout

Back