Obama midterm speech

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone watching? I'll post a video once it's done, but so far it's pretty interesting.

Obama was exactly what made America more immoral and weak. Tranny, islam worshipping, worship of criminal elements in black neighnorhoods, hatred of jews and whites and reformists muslims. Forcing deranged men into women bathroom and homo marriage. Open borders, gun running to mexico.

What happened to the pro family values and America under God of the 1950s and 60s? I hope for America own moral sake you guys vote correctly this election.

Obama was exactly what made America more immoral and weak. Tranny, islam worshipping, worship of criminal elements in black neighnorhoods, hatred of jews and whites and reformists muslims. Forcing deranged men into women bathroom and homo marriage. Open borders, gun running to mexico.

What happened to the pro family values and America under God of the 1950s and 60s? I hope for America own moral sake you guys vote correctly this election.
Amen. Obama was the catalyst for that and he convinced the Democrat party to take a hard left turn away from all common sense. Which drove people to Donald Trump.

It will be intersting to hear Obama's message.

Lol

If anybody can get Trump supporters to vote Democrat, its Barack Obama.

Well, he can hold a speech for sure.
I just think he should stay out of politics. Leave the Obama area in the past.
It's too closely related to the Clinton Democrats. And if the Democrats want to win that's the last thing they need.

I cannot stand for Obama's bothsidesism. Shame on him.

You're immoral and weak

Amen. Obama was the catalyst for that and he convinced the Democrat party to take a hard left turn away from all common sense. Which drove people to Donald Trump.

Obamas message will be to say whatever he has been selectively paid to endorse. And he will say it all with some clever jokes and a great smile.

I think it's probably best for the DNC if President Obama stays out of politics for a while, and here's why: Regardless of what Republicans think of him, he was everything that Democrats love and so much more. Democrats will fawn over this guy for years to come. He's their Reagan. As such, given that his Presidency was such a short time ago, he's still in the forefront of many Democratic minds. He's the standard against which all other Democrats will be judged, and they aren't living up to it. He was the cool, young Senator that inspired them, a rare breed of political character. Think lightning is going to strike twice? Honestly, it would be best for that party to set him aside for now, let someone else take up the mantle under their own identity, and lead the party. It's not unlike how Tim Cook is the guy that is running Steve Jobs' company, whereas the next guy will likely come forward and really be the leader of Apple.

Yea because before 2008 everyone got along and we all danced together.
Then Obama came in and tried to force us to all read the Quran.
Some jig with an afro started kneeling during football games.
Gay people started humping straight people.
Black people started sprinkling crack on the Cops
Trayvon Martin one night almost single handedly destroyed White America.
Some white guys in Charlotesville were just hanging out until some liberals jumped in the way of a moving car.

In 2007. Everyone went to church and ate at the same table
Then Barack came in unexpected like a trench coat with a cock hanging out, and now we're all not the same anymore.

I'm glad he called out the absurdity of The Resistance aka Jedi Master Anon aka We Only Support Trump 90% Of The Time

I'm glad he called out the absurdity of The Resistance aka Jedi Master Anon aka We Only Support Trump 90% Of The Time
That was well stated by him. I'm glad he was more direct in his approach with this speech.

Back