Elections NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails 2 "Electric Boogalo"

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what makes this difficult. The only legal way of confirming that is going to a statement from a law enforcement agency.

Agree.

Unless she reports him, would such a thing require a law enforcement agency to confirm those details though?

I'm not doing that nor am I saying Trump isn't corrupt.

What I am saying is that many US politicians have used their positions to make themselves wealthier.

I think this is something we can all agree on.
Yes, but many Trump supporters seem to be insinuating it

I like this new style.

Just preaching the truth.

These Trumpers would not know evidence if it kneed them in the nuts.

Texts and Emails....pffffff

Like I told my wife when she found my texts to another woman setting up a date in a hotel room and discussions of sexual positions....i straight told her that proves nothing...no evidence of infidelity at all!

Well, it's not like you provided evidence that the laptop IS legitimate, and yet here we are.

We've went from the whole story is made up and there is no laptop to finding out the fbi subpoenased the laptop and that the laptop was "Russian disinformation with fake emails" to finding out there are personal pictures on the computer that the left claim "could easily be faked" to some emails may be real with fakes scattered in to democrats asking the FBI to not investigate until after the election.

Hey, but it's all 1 big CT...

This guy gets it.

Who cares if a Vice President pimped out his junkie son for Chinese communist money. It's not like the Chinese government is some oppressive authoritarian regime.

There are far more pressing issues like systemic racism within all police precincts, and the president walking out of that 60 minutes interview....the damn nerve of that man
I don't think that election has woken up to the fact that China and it's system is an existential threat to our way if life.
I really dear that many see it and are looking to copy the model in their own country's

OK well I think it's time to bow out for the evening. Enjoy the discussion, Sherbros! Look forward to seeing all the groundbreaking revelations tomorrow morning!

I don't think that election has woken up to the fact that China and it's system is an existential threat to our way if life.
I really dear that many see it and are looking to copy the model in their own country's

Don't worry be happy.

Joe Biden said on camera not to worry about China. You can trust him on that one.

I didn't call anyone a pedo. Try to keep up.

Pretty sure you did imply it. That's that good ol' Evangelical morality again, I guess. Perfectly fine to make ugly accusations like that if you think it helps your party. Right and wrong don't matter.

Yes, but many Trump supporters seem to be insinuating it

As opposed to insinuating a billionaire (or at least multi-hundred millionaire) touted a drug to make at most $500 or schedules AF layovers to make a few hundred bucks?

I actually disagree. @Fox by the Sea made the statement in the last thread that no one with a family member like Hunter would be able obtain any sort of security clearance. But we're OK with make him the most powerful person on the planet?
I'm not aware of him providing any source for that claim. Security clearances will interview family members, but the subject of the security clearance is the subject of the interviews. This is the first I've heard that being related to a deadbeat precludes a clearance. I'm pretty sure it's not true: I know people with clearances, some of whom have fucked up relatives. The only exception to this is if you live with that family member.

It's also not a very convincing point by comparison: the current president, like Hunter, is also a philanderer-which can cause issues for clearances. He doesn't have a crack habit, but at least two prior presidents have used marijuana, and at least one has used cocaine. And Biden has been in office for a long time without this being an issue. He had access at that level as VP, and to a lesser degree as senator. But suddenly its a vital issue that an adult son of a candidate has or had a drug habit? Really?

Pretty sure you did imply it. That's that good ol' Evangelical morality again, I guess. Perfectly fine to make ugly accusations like that if you think it helps your party. Right and wrong don't matter.

We arent discussing that per Irish, but do you undrstand what a pedophile is? The niece in question isn't prepubescent..

1603724591503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back