Elections NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails 2 "Electric Boogalo"

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mod Note: Please review the flaming guideline. There is no tolerance here for severe accusations like suggesting another poster is a pedophile or interested in minors. Infractions and bans will be handed out if this is done.
Hopefully, I don't get banned like the first TS.
<30>

Original thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ny-post-has-obtained-some-juicy-hunter-biden-emails.4139874/

hunter-biden-4.jpg

Both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence. But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello. Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

STORY:

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

urouto0A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last thread sucked. This one will, too.

Disagree... I find the whole situation extremely hilarious.

I’m guessing Hunter has been grounded by now and has had his allowance suspended indefinitely...

I mean he’s obviously qualified for his corporate position in the Ukraine...

Tommy Boy couldn’t have fucked up his daddy’s career any worse.

I can’t wait for the day when some gutsy reporter is actually able to pin Slo Joe down and get him to actually answer some questions about Hunter...

But not before Hunter put the toilet “Lid” down on his daddy’s campaign

I voted yes, but these type of machinations and malfeasance aren't unique...

Many politicians do this...and this is one the aspect of Marxism I can someone admire...how they treat their corrupt leaders.

Alright, I may throw some more stuff up later from the old thread, but let's stick to breaking news and discussion of what is already out there if we could. As opposed to the lefties just deliberately spamming the shit out of this thread in a mass concerted effort too, desperately trying to "kill" the story---as if fucking up a shertard thread helps. lol

Need some @Lead and @irish_thug hand slaps on that shit.

Alright, I may throw some more stuff up later from the old thread, but let's stick to breaking news and discussion of what is already out there if we could. As opposed to the lefties just spamming the shit out of this thread too, desperately trying to "kill" the story---as if fucking up a shertard thread helps. lol
Yes, let's focus on facts and ignore the trolls. They've literally offered nothing the entire time.
And thanks for making V 2.0

Alright, I may throw some more stuff up later from the old thread, but let's stick to breaking news and discussion of what is already out there if we could. As opposed to the lefties just deliberately spamming the shit out of this thread in a mass concerted effort too, desperately trying to "kill" the story---as if fucking up a shertard thread helps. lol

Need some @Lead and @irish_thug hand slaps on that shit.

Anyone who tries to derail by bringing up rudy and fucking borat should be infracted

To answer the poll question, of course he is, of course he did, and no one cares.

Facebook, Google, Yahoo! and all of the MSM are also campaigning hard against this story and for Harris/Biden, too. It's blatant and as concerning as anything.
Well, true but at least they didnt go as far as an outright ban of linking the story. Ridiculous. And i could care less who wins, its just the principle that has me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back