Elections NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails 2 "Electric Boogalo"

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an alleged text that says someone's mom wont let Hunter around the daughter unless Joe is there.

There's also been reports that there's a pic of Hunter with his niece in a suggestive depiction.
An alleged text and reports of a pic are not exactly evidence.

I have no doubt that Hunter Biden is a creep, and a crook. I just don't think it's an election-defining issue.

There's an alleged text that says someone's mom wont let Hunter around the daughter unless Joe is there.

There's also been reports that there's a pic of Hunter with his niece in a suggestive depiction.
Until there's something more substantive on that we have to chalk that up to CT. For now at least.

There are multiple pictures regarding the underlined which cannot be posted here, I'm surprised this is barely mentioned.

So here you are with evidence that the laptop is no longer legitimate? Nope. Get out and bring something already
Well, it's not like you provided evidence that the laptop IS legitimate, and yet here we are.

I honestly don't want to derail the thread you guys, I just feel strongly that this is fundamentally a distraction from the real issues of the election. It's somewhat troubling to me that some people think that this is actually going to determine the future of American history. I mean, come ON guys, it's just so tacky!
The real issue of the election at this point is that you can vote for Kamala Harris to be POTUS
gag.igf_.gif
, or you can vote for Trump. Joe is dead man walking either way.

I honestly don't want to derail the thread you guys, I just feel strongly that this is fundamentally a distraction from the real issues of the election. It's somewhat troubling to me that some people think that this is actually going to determine the future of American history. I mean, come ON guys, it's just so tacky!

This guy gets it.

Who cares if a Vice President pimped out his junkie son for Chinese communist money. It's not like the Chinese government is some oppressive authoritarian regime.

There are far more pressing issues like systemic racism within all police precincts, and the president walking out of that 60 minutes interview....the damn nerve of that man

There could not be a more backwards view on such an important issue that will ultimately effect the entire globe.

But Biden is unusually not corrupt. Remember that almost the whole time he was in the Senate, he was one of the poorest senators. Made a lot from his book deal after being VP, though. Like him or hate him, you can't accuse Biden of using his power to enrich himself.
I think it's a bit hypocritical for Trump supporters to toss around accusations of corruption against Biden as a reason to vote for Trump instead.

There are multiple pictures regarding the underlined which cannot be posted here, I'm surprised this is barely mentioned.
That's what makes this difficult. The only legal way of confirming that is going to a statement from a law enforcement agency.

I think it's a bit hypocritical for Trump supporters to toss around accusations of corruption against Biden as a reason to vote for Trump instead.
Again completely bassackwards

I'm not doing that nor am I saying Trump isn't corrupt.

What I am saying is that many US politicians have used their positions to make themselves wealthier.

I think this is something we can all agree on.

Crazy pedo accusations are OK if they're directed toward Hunter Biden, though, right?

This guy gets it. Family texts questioning Hunter's relationship with his neice do not prove anything.

How bout Trump wanting to bang his daughter. That is most certainly founded in fact which is why it is ok to say in thread after thread. Because, you know, all the proof its true.

This guy gets it.

Who cares if a Vice President pimped out his junkie son for Chinese communist money. It's not like the Chinese government is some oppressive authoritarian regime.

There are far more pressing issues like systemic racism within all police precincts, and the president walking out of that 60 minutes interview....the damn nerve of that man
I like this new style.

This slow drip of information is tedious, I've lost interest. They should have released the entire hard drive a month ago. I don't understand the strategy of selectively leaking the emails to obscure right-wing websites. The average non-partisan people aren't going to read nor believe that stuff. The only people paying attention to this are Trump supporters who were going to vote for Trump anyways.

They even botched the release of Hunter's family photos. Those pics are nearly impossible to find, and the few pics that I've seen were blurred out. This whole thing is lame.

As far as I can tell the strategy is to try to tack on some pizzagate type insinuations with each leak, whilst the substance of said leaks actually add very little that's verifiable.

Honestly, it's dumb as fuck for the Trump campaign to try to make this election a referendum on Biden's fuck-up son to begin with, but even more dumb as fuck to then allow the personal stuff to overshadow the corruption angle.

An alleged text and reports of a pic are not exactly evidence.

I have no doubt that Hunter Biden is a creep, and a crook. I just don't think it's an election-defining issue.

Agree. I've even suggested that Hunter could have simply claimed Joe was getting a cut and instead taking the extra 10% for his drug habit.

I actually disagree. @Fox by the Sea made the statement in the last thread that no one with a family member like Hunter would be able obtain any sort of security clearance. But we're OK with make him the most powerful person on the planet?

Why don't you show some class and move on

Oh, and stop being dupes for Putin
Just becuase a person believes there are in fact compromising emails on hunter bidens laptop doesnt make you a "dupe for putin". I too want the claims to be substantiated, but im not going to pretend the whole story is just nothing.

You're unwittingly becoming a dupe for the msm

Last edited:
Just becuase a person believes there are in fact compromising emails on a hunter bidens laptop doesnt make you a "dupe for putin". I too want the claims to be substantiated, but im not going to pretend the whole story is just nothing.

You're unwittingly becoming a dupe for the msm
He was being facetious

I actually disagree. @Fox by the Sea made the statement in the last thread that no one with a family member like Hunter would be able obtain any sort of security clearance. But we're OK with make him the most powerful person on the planet?
I actually don't think Biden will last long in the office. He's a profoundly weak candidate, but still somehow a better choice than Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back