• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails 2 "Electric Boogalo"

Do you think Joe Biden is corrupt and used his power as VP to enrich himself and his family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize that you were an evangelical. Clearly doesn't show in your posting or political affiliation.

Talking about you think it's good to dishonestly accuse people of pedophilia or incest if it helps your party. Takes religion to get someone in such a morally degraded state.

Talking about you think it's good to dishonestly accuse people of pedophilia or incest if it helps your party. Takes religion to get someone in such a morally degraded state.
Well you’d be on the short end of the stick with that opinion jacky

you've directly ducked me from bets, one recently where I said if the information was proved accurate you'd change your name to Jack V dementia and if proved false i'd change my name to anything you'd like.

the other was a sig bet where I guaranteed Obamacare premiums would rise drastically over the governments analysis back in 2012. Premiums rose drastically and you ignored the bet.

How can anyone assess you as anything other then a liar, when you even renege against your own deals?

I dont remember if this was posted on the other thread, but heres a newer poll concerning if people believe joe biden knew about hunter biden's oversea deals-
https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/most-voters-believe-joe-biden-knew-about-hunters-overseas-deals-poll/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Edit* sample size is only 1,000 voters apparently so, take it as you will

Funny enough but 1000 people is a good enough polling size to be fairly accurate. There’s a article floating around somewhere that tells why.

Some of us just can't stand by as Putin attempts to take the rightful thrown for Joe Corn Pop Biden
KashmuhNoKoReeeshia 2020!

On topic, could the folks keeping up with the story post the outlets who are digging? I know there's been articles posted, but having a list would be helpful before Ms Ares (not usually a warroomer AFAIK) buries more of this thread in mud.

Do you always use evidence and proof as synonyms?
lol I've tried to explain the difference between the two, but he still doesn't get it. There's a ton of people that believe the two are interchangeable terms.

Well, he has been a lying politician for 40 years, I assume Biden is corrupt. I am just speaking generally, not even looking at the Hunter Biden stuff.

I know Trump is corrupt so I really dont care in this case. I doubt this stuff will convince anyone to switch their vote at this point.

Joe is the lesser of two evils.

Tony Bobulinski is obviously a Russian agent.

I mean he's not even hiding it with that last name
He's a lying hack that got outsmarted by a crackhead.

Proof is in his own released statement.

I’m kind of iffy about the laptop thing being real.

Biden seems super creepy and not at all Presidential, but doesn’t matter because Kamala is gonna be President and Hilary is gonna be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back