No BFC deserves to be on any top 10 rankings

MW and LHW? Maybe. Page can sneak in the top 10 probably. And Schlemenko deserves to be 8-10 in the world at MW until a MW beats him. But the smaller weights? Oh fk no.

So your saying that Eddie Alvarez, who has wins over Aoki, kawajiri (2x), Hansen, Chandler, etc. isn't top 10... but Shlemenko, whose best win is Falcao, is top 10. Fukin lol... that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Yeah but he beat Jorgensen, who was a mainstay in the BW top 10 for years.

Jorgenson is #15, different divisions, and the fighter changed weight classes. He was not top 10 in his previous weight class. That's just a fact.

I guess the UFC should remove Makovsky and Lombard from their rankings then.

They are no longer with BFC.

For the record, BFC does have some top 10 fighters. Storm simply is not one of them, and Lombard and especially Makovsky are bad examples because they no longer fight in BFC and both had to change weight classes.

There is seriously so much MMath going on in this thread it should be wastelanded.

The childish, predictable unoriginal fans like you weren't saying that at all at the time. You probably weren't even following the sport at that time. They were saying and making these same lame threads. Jim Miller, G-sot and Melvin were better then those unproven lesser WEC guys.

For the record I was a huge WEC fan and still consider it the 2nd best promotion of all time in terms of talent.

MW and LHW? Maybe. Page can sneak in the top 10 probably. And Schlemenko deserves to be 8-10 in the world at MW until a MW beats him. But the smaller weights? Oh fk no.

Storm would lose to the majority of the 20-30 ranked fighters. Storm is not even top 30 MW.

1) Dantas Yes
2) Curran Eh No
3) Strauss No
4) Patricky No
5) Chandler Not anymore he was
6) Brookes Not yet could be
7) Alvarez Yes
8) Frodo No
9) Newton No
10) Minakov No

Jorgensen wasn't a top 10 bw?

I'm sorry, whe did they fight at Bantamweight?

ETA: He had like 3 losses right before this fight, so he probably was NOT top 10 even if this fight did happen at BW, which it did not, which makes your entire post worthless.

Sonnen was a top 5 MW, does that mean beating him today at LHW counts as a top 5 LHW win?

Storm would lose to the majority of the 20-30 ranked fighters. Storm is not even top 30 MW.

1) Dantas Yes
2) Curran Eh No
3) Strauss No
4) Patricky No
5) Chandler Not anymore he was
6) Brookes Not yet could be
7) Alvarez Yes
8) Frodo No
9) Newton No
10) Minakov No
Why did you leave out Patricio? He would beat the fucking shit out of someone like Poirier who is ranked in the top 10.

ETA: He had like 3 losses right before this fight, so he probably was NOT top 10 even if this fight did happen at BW, which it did not, which makes your entire post worthless.

Sonnen was a top 5 MW, does that mean beating him today at LHW counts as a top 5 LHW win?
He was ranked #7 when he fought Makovsky.

wow

Jorgensen vs Makovsky makes no difference if it was at BW or FLW. They were both 125ers fighting above their natural weight. Mak is simply better than Jorgs.

Why did you leave out Patricio? He would beat the fucking shit out of someone like Poirier who is ranked in the top 10.

I'm assuming that Patricky = Patricio in that post. Big Pitbull, while on a good little rebound, doesn't deserve mentioned in this thread.

As for Poirier v Pitbull... that's a fight I'd love to see. Pitbull may win but I don't think he walks thru Poirier like you do.

That was his first FlyW fight, so that is a made up ranking. He was 5-7 at BW before fighting Barao, and he then lost 3 of his next 4.

Also beating SOMEONE in the top 10 does not make you top 10. If you want to play it that way then I will say if there is a single fighter outside the top 10 who can beat him then he is ranked below that person. Luckily, rankings are not done that way, as it's 100% impossible and can't be done.

I'm assuming that Patricky = Patricio in that post. Big Pitbull, while on a good little rebound, doesn't deserve mentioned in this thread.

As for Poirier v Pitbull... that's a fight I'd love to see. Pitbull may win but I don't think he walks thru Poirier like you do.
I consider Poirier to be on the same level as Karakhanyan and Patricio nuked his ass. I cannot envision any way Dustin wins that fight, especially after seeing him get dropped by Akira Corassani.

That was his first FlyW fight, so that is a made up ranking. He was 5-7 at BW before fighting Barao, and he then lost 3 of his next 4.
Sherdog Rankings

One month before he fought Makovsky.

Also beating SOMEONE in the top 10 does not make you top 10.
Actually, that is exactly how it works. Tyson Nam was ranked in the top 10 after beating Eduardo Dantas and he's not a very good fighter.

Bro, just admit that Bellator has a number a fighters who can compete on a top level in the ufc. You don't have to watch them fight, that's ok, but don't shit on their skill because of your love for the ufc.

Jorgensen vs Makovsky makes no difference if it was at BW or FLW. They were both 125ers fighting above their natural weight. Mak is simply better than Jorgs.

Jorgs is ranked 15 now, and has only had 1 fight since Makovsky. He is 1-5 in his last 6. He was top 10 at one point, not when he fought Makovsky. Weightclass where the fight takes place absolutely matters. Jorgenson has ZERO, 0, none, zilch, wins at FW.

Jorgs is ranked 15 now, and has only had 1 fight since Makovsky. He is 1-5 in his last 6. He was top 10 at one point, not when he fought Makovsky. Weightclass where the fight takes place absolutely matters. Jorgenson has ZERO, 0, none, zilch, wins at FW.
So he went from being the #7 ranked fighter at BW to a total can because he cut ten pounds?

Bro, just admit that Bellator has a number a fighters who can compete on a top level in the ufc. You don't have to watch them fight, that's ok, but don't shit on their skill because of your love for the ufc.

Are you acting dumb or is it not an act?

Go actually read my posts and you can apologize. Or don't and I will embarrass you.

So two former Bantamweights fight at Flyweight, and somehow each fighter's respective rankings at Bantamweight are invalidated because they now BOTH fight 10 pounds lower?

is-this-real-life-o.gif

Back