No BFC deserves to be on any top 10 rankings

wtf is a Zuffa fighter?

The guy that got wrecked by Tyson Nam! LOL
Doesn't say much for Makovsky and Reis.

dantasmakovsky.gif
dantasreis.gif

Bellator has about 10 top 10 ranked guys throughout the divs.

Fun game, lets see:

1) Dantas, 2) Curran, 3) Strauss, 4) Patricky, 5) Chandler (?), 6) Brookes (?), 7) Alvarez, 8) Frodo (?), 9) Newton, 10) Minakov

Maybe Lima right? He looks pretty devastating but that TDD is questionable. I would like to see him in a rematch with Brown. Volkov maybe as well. It's not like the top 10 is exactly stacked at HW. Then again, I think the would be knocked retarded by Big Country (but that's not much of a knock to him, I think Roy can do that to a lot of guys). Shlmenko, man, I really like him but when you have Romero and Gegard sitting outside the top 10, it's hard to think the Storm could work his way in there.

theres a reason Diego was released from UFC, even though he really won his last fight.
Yea, I remember when Diego lost by decision to those super UFC fighters and then had a stroke when Pitbull touched him.

patricionunes.gif

Yea, I remember when Diego lost by decision to those super UFC fighters and then had a stroke when Pitbull touched him.

patricionunes.gif

And he lost to BFC champion Pat Curran who couldn't even beat Darren Elkins who isn't even top 15 in UFC's fw division. And thats BFC's best LOL.

Reis? LOL, just goes to show that a Bellator fighter just going 1-1 in the UFC is considered a success.
Media scores for Wilson Reis vs #7 Yuri Alcantara:

h.jpg

Without the bullshit standup in round one, Reis would have won that fight, but even if we disregard that, a top 10 ranked UFC fighter barely beat a Bellator washout.

h.jpg

Without the bullshit standup in round one, Reis would have won that fight, but even if we disregard that, a top 10 ranked UFC fighter barely beat a Bellator washout.

Oh wow;, what a reach.:rolleyes:

And he lost to BFC champion Pat Curran who couldn't even beat Darren Elkins who isn't even top 15 in UFC's fw division. And thats BFC's best LOL.
UFC's best LW is a guy who lost to a guy who lost to Diego Nunes.

wtf is a Zuffa fighter?

Doesn't say much for Makovsky and Reis.

dantasmakovsky.gif
dantasreis.gif

It's this amazing fighter that can go from dog shit, to one of the best in the world in a matter of mins, or however long it takes you to sign a ufc contract

Umm WEC fighters were Zuffa fighters. They scouted them and knew they were great when the were signed.

The childish, predictable unoriginal fans like you weren't saying that at all at the time. You probably weren't even following the sport at that time. They were saying and making these same lame threads. Jim Miller, G-sot and Melvin were better then those unproven lesser WEC guys.

Reis? LOL, just goes to show that a Bellator fighter just going 1-1 in the UFC is considered a success.
A 1-1 fighter just wrecked the #4 bantamweight. It just so happens he trains with Eduardo Dantas, along with some other guys you may have heard of.

yy.jpg

A 1-1 fighter just wrecked the #4 bantamweight. It just so happens he trains with Eduardo Dantas, along with some other guys you may have heard of.

yy.jpg
woah look at those zuffa fighters so at their peak and scouted

that other guy i dont even think zuffa has scouted him yet lol def not at his peak

Where the hell did that noob February Turd go? What was that original smart fan going to say next? Teh UFC is way betters and stuff. Brilliant insights imo.

tysondantas.gif

Wow Dantas is such a world beater.

He lost outside the UFC? Must be a terrible, second rate fighter.

Bellator has signed a plethora of fighters who were ranked among the top prospects or even ranked fighters in their division by independent sources at the time. I'm talking about Alvarez, Warren, Sandro, Mo, Lima, Dantas, Brooks, Minakov, Koreshkov, Sarnavskiy, Page, Caldwell, Yamauchi, Neves, Vegh, Lins, Ivanov, etc.

Also, not only the WEC, but the other recent secondary organization that Zuffa gobbled up in SF, has also boasted about 3 alums per top 10 in their weight division since joining the UFC.

Yet, Bellator supposedly somehow has not managed to acquire a single fighter who is actually among the top 70 p4p in the world, either by recruiting, scouting, or sheer dumb luck that everybody benefits from.

You're truly a genius of logic and MMA knowledge, sir.

h.jpg

Loses to Pitbull and Dantas = Bellator washout? GTFO with this trash logic.

Back