No BFC deserves to be on any top 10 rankings

Bellator's Featherweight division has a bunch of super talented guys in it. Hell, there are at least a few guys worth mentioning in every division from 135-170, if you ask me.

Their higher weight classes are noticeably weaker, but that's true as a general rule in all of MMA, I think.

Why don't you watch those fights since you're the one dropping fightfinder knowledge to discredit a top 10 fighter.

Yes, Patricio is top 10. Like I said earlier, if you don't think he would beat Dustin Poirier, then you have not been paying attention to MMA, and he'd do it even faster than the overrated Korean Zombie who is somehow still ranked #8 despite not having won a fight in over two years. What a crock of shit!

So if I can find someone outside the top 10 who can beat Patricio then Patricio is both IN and OUT of the top 10 at the same time? Sorry, your MMath is not how rankings work. Or do you think BFC has almost all the top 10?

Straus, Warren, Freire, Curran. All top 10 in the UFC?

Bellator's Featherweight division has a bunch of super talented guys in it. Hell, there are at least a few guys worth mentioning in every division from 135-170, if you ask me.

Their higher weight classes are noticeably weaker, but that's true as a general rule in all of MMA, I think.

FW is their best division by far. LW is decent ... WW is meh, MW is horrible, LHW is terrible, and HW is laughable. LW and FW are the only divisions they have talent in, with FW being their best division by far.

FW is their best division by far. LW is decent ... WW is meh, MW is horrible, LHW is terrible, and HW is laughable. LW and FW are the only divisions they have talent in, with FW being their best division by far.

Maybe I'm a little bias on the Welterweight situation; I just really enjoy watching Lima and Koreshkov dominate like they do.

Everyone knows the Belladome fighters are only top 50 AT BEST. You can't get into the top 10 without a legit win in the big league, NOT the bush league.

So if I can find someone outside the top 10 who can beat Patricio then Patricio is both IN and OUT of the top 10 at the same time? Sorry, your MMath is not how rankings work. Or do you think BFC has almost all the top 10?

Who are these fighters outside of the top 10 beating Patricio? You think Warren would beat him nowadays? He got his ass whooped last time and was saved by the bell. Patricio has only gotten better since then whereas Warren still blocks punches with his face.

...and why did you neglect to mention that Patricio beat Straus?

Who are these fighters outside of the top 10 beating Patricio? You think Warren would beat him nowadays? He got his ass whooped last time and was saved by the bell. Patricio has only gotten better since then whereas Warren still blocks punches with his face.

You can talk about who you think wins what match but the fact is Belladome is bush league, UFC is big league. Michael Jordan didn't become the best racketball player he was by beating cans in the NWA.

Maybe I'm a little bias on the Welterweight situation; I just really enjoy watching Lima and Koreshkov dominate like they do.

Neither is top 10. Askren was by far their best and him being top 10 is arguable. He could be great or awful, it's impossible to tell.

...and why did you neglect to mention that Patricio beat Straus?

Strauss got better too. Are you 100% confident he beats Strauss again? I'm not. I think both Freire and Strauss are the 2 best in BFC. They have to prove it still though. So far Freire has lost every big fight he had. Neither is champ. So unless you think the champ is NOT top 10 and Freire who lost to him IS top 10 your post doesn't make sense.

Patricio could be top 10, at this point he's not there yet.

You can talk about who you think wins what match but the fact is Belladome is bush league, UFC is big league. Michael Jordan didn't become the best racketball player he was by beating cans in the NWA.
Yea it's pretty amazing how you can go two years without winning a fight and still be ranked in the top 10 of the UFC.

Warren wouldn't win a fight above 125 in UFC. Like, he's beating nobody. Dude is the most over-rated guy this side of Yamamoto.

Strauss and Curran I think might be top 10. Pitbull would have to move down a weight class, IMO.

Last edited:
Warren wouldn't win a fight above 125 in UFC. Like, he's beating nobody. Dude is the most over-rated guy this side of Yamamoto.

Strauss and Curran I think might be top 10. Pitbull would have to move down a weight class, IMO.

Norifumi Yamamoto? Dude used to be a killer.

Strauss got better too. Are you 100% confident he beats Strauss again? I'm not. I think both Freire and Strauss are the 2 best in BFC. They have to prove it still though. So far Freire has lost every big fight he had. Neither is champ. So unless you think the champ is NOT top 10 and Freire who lost to him IS top 10 your post doesn't make sense.

Patricio could be top 10, at this point he's not there yet.
Yes, he's clearly not at the level of #6 Jeremy Stephens with his whopping three wins at FW...or #7 Nik Lentz whose decision victory over Diego Nunes is clearly more impressive than Patricio KHTFO...and let's not forget #8 Korean Zombie who hasn't won a fight in two years...and then there's #9 Dustin Poirier whose biggest win is...Erik Koch?

Seems like the only thing stopping Pitbull from being ranked in the top 10 is a UFC profile.

Yes, he's clearly not at the level of #6 Jeremy Stephens with his whopping three wins at FW...or #7 Nik Lentz whose decision victory over Diego Nunes is clearly more impressive than Patricio KHTFO...and let's not forget #8 Korean Zombie who hasn't won a fight in two years...and then there's #9 Dustin Poirier whose biggest win is...Erik Koch?

Seems like the only thing stopping Pitbull from being ranked in the top 10 is a UFC profile.

Or it's MMath doesn't work no matter how bad you want it to. Warren beat him.

I'm actually shocked that people are arguing whether Pitbull is top 10, not whether he's top 5.

MMath? wtf are you talking about?

Go away. You are a dipshit if you support decisions like Warren/Freire.

You are so far gone you don't even realize you're using MMath.
#7 Nik Lentz whose decision victory over Diego Nunes is clearly more impressive than Patricio KHTFO
Dur dur Patricio beat Diego better than Nik did so Diego should be ranked higher.

MMath, doesn't work. Get over it. Warren won.

You are so far gone you don't even realize you're using MMath.

Dur dur Patricio beat Diego better than Nik did so Diego should be ranked higher.

MMath, doesn't work. Get over it. Warren won.
That's not MMAth. MMAth is when you predict the winner of a fight based on common opponents. Patricio Freire was the first person to finish Diego Nunes. That is more impressive than Nik Lentz grinding him to a decision. Do you disagree?

That's not MMAth. MMAth is when you predict the winner of a fight based on common opponents. Patricio Freire was the first person to finish Diego Nunes. That is more impressive than Nik Lentz grinding him to a decision. Do you disagree?

The topic is rankings. That is MMath. You are saying Freire would beat Lentz based on their Nunes fights. Or do you think Lentz wins?

Either you are using MMath or I am confused.

MMAth is BS. I once used it to prove both sides of a fight, with not much difficulty.

And I THINK the fight was Jon Jones v Chael Sonnen.

Back