No BFC deserves to be on any top 10 rankings

Everyone knows the Belladome fighters are only top 50 AT BEST. You can't get into the top 10 without a legit win in the big league, NOT the bush league.

That's like saying Luis Suarez isn't one of the best players in the world, because he isn't playing for a Spanish club.

Minakov is top 3 HW right now

I hope Bellator is paying you the big bucks for being a (bad) shill.

OP is ridiculious though. Guys like Pitbull/Straus/Curran/Dantas/Alvarez, etc are all top 10 fighters.

OP is ridiculious though. Guys like Pitbull/Straus/Curran/Dantas/Alvarez, etc are all top 10 fighters.

Dantas and Alvarez for sure. The rest .. Curran I had top 10 at one point, and Pitbull can get there too. To say all their fighters suck is as stupid as saying Storm or Vitaly are top 5.

In two years time there'll be no doubt that Minakov is a top 10 HW fighter. In 4 years time everybody will be saying how Minakov is top 5 in the world. The truth is Minakov is already top 5 HW and will only get better!

Their MW champion who was supposed to be a top 3 middleweight just got choked out by an old, broken down, UFC wash out with 1 win in 8 in years. Michael Chandler was supposed to best LW in the world according to some, suffered his second straight loss in a row.

Honestly BFC clearly has second rate talent but for some reason people feel the need to include them in top 10 rankings just because of pressure from BFC cuckold fans. The problem is when you're an average fighter(Shlamenko) dominating a shitty division like BFC MW division even the most mediocre fighter will look like a world beater.

Yeah and a WWE actor became champ with 2 days of mma training in the UFC.I guess no UFC fighter should be in the rankings too...

So your saying that Eddie Alvarez, who has wins over Aoki, kawajiri (2x), Hansen, Chandler, etc. isn't top 10... but Shlemenko, whose best win is Falcao, is top 10. Fukin lol... that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

No, you got it backwards, in another attempt to discredit me. The "oh fk no" was in reference to the OP, obviously, where the statement was "no fighters deserve to be in the top 10." Of course Alvarez does.

Storm would lose to the majority of the 20-30 ranked fighters. Storm is not even top 30 MW.

1) Dantas Yes
2) Curran Eh No
3) Strauss No
4) Patricky No
5) Chandler Not anymore he was
6) Brookes Not yet could be
7) Alvarez Yes
8) Frodo No
9) Newton No
10) Minakov No

UFC marketing BS.. As usual. I like Bike forums, where the shills get pointed out.

Curren no? ok. Frodo? Yeah, probably, probably as good of a record pre-Barao as Dilleshaw. Where is Patricio? Oh, you left him off.

This whole site (especially forums, actually) is UFC marketing central and it's just getting too old and tired.

This is the truth.. And you can't even discount guys like Frodo, Galvao, Brooks, Chandler etc..

Back