No BFC deserves to be on any top 10 rankings

the OP is probably some high school kid unable to critically think about the bigger picture in MMA. The fact that the elites in Bellator are in the same camps as many of the elites in the UFC.. Also many UFC guys going over to Bellator not making it in the tournaments.. There are some many examples.. Better to let this troll wear his UFC t-shirt and olay wit his action figures

this is WEC and Strikeforce all over again.Anthony Pettis,Ben Henderson and Donald Cerrone will never make it in the UFC.

Umm WEC fighters were Zuffa fighters. They scouted them and knew they were great when the were signed.

You have a problem with your theory. If their scouts know which guys are great, why are they signing shitload of guys who they cut in a few fights.

They don't know shit. They sign everybody and see who sticks around.

Markovsky is not ranked at BW in the UFC. The division he held a title in Bellator. He is an improved fighter now than he was while competing in BFC.

Lombard is another poor example as he was forced to drop in weight in order to remain competitive in the UFC.

Lombard was competitive in UFC MW. He just wasn't the world beater he is now at WW.

Bellator is like any promotion under the sun; There are guys that are worth their salt and guys that aren't. I think a lot of people would've told you that Shlemenko wasn't a top MW let alone top 3 before Saturday. Their HW champion is top 15 at best, maybe a little higher since the HW division isn't stacked at all, but that's about it. While Lima is talented I still look at him as a prospect and think if he went over to the UFC how he'd do would depend on match-ups. It's pretty much their LW and FW divisions where Bellator really shines. Saying that guys like Eddie Alvarez and Patricio Pitbull for example aren't top 10 is just a joke They've got plenty of fighters in those divisions that either should be in the top ten or are on the cusp. Eduardo Dantas needs to get back to fighting in the way that made him popular with fans and he would be a top 10 BW as well.

Also, L O L at anyone saying that Lombard and Makovsky fight at lower weight classes than they did in Bellator so "somehow they don't count". Are they from Bellaotr? If the answer is yes they do count you idiot.

Lombard was competitive in UFC MW. He just wasn't the world beater he is now at WW.

Lombard should have been 2-1 at MW with his only loss to Okami. He beat Boetsch.

Lombard has been doing good in the UFC overall though. (Should be 4-1 overall)

Bellator has good LW's as do many orgs. We've seen exactly what happens when other org's lightweights come into the UFC.

Fun game, lets see:

1) Dantas, 2) Curran, 3) Strauss, 4) Patricky, 5) Chandler (?), 6) Brookes (?), 7) Alvarez, 8) Frodo (?), 9) Newton, 10) Minakov

Maybe Lima right? He looks pretty devastating but that TDD is questionable. I would like to see him in a rematch with Brown. Volkov maybe as well. It's not like the top 10 is exactly stacked at HW. Then again, I think the would be knocked retarded by Big Country (but that's not much of a knock to him, I think Roy can do that to a lot of guys). Shlmenko, man, I really like him but when you have Romero and Gegard sitting outside the top 10, it's hard to think the Storm could work his way in there.

i am not sold on Frodo or Newton being in the Top Ten in their respective divisions. So i would change them with Lima (def top Ten) and Volkov.

then there are definitely guys close
Warren
Frodo
Koreshkov -yes Askren clowned him, but he is good.
Storm - was close to Top Ten before Tito fight, but his rep took a big hit
Newton - just don't like him, so i can't rank him top ten.

Ive been thinking alot these last couple of days and ive decided that its time for a career change iam looking to becomeing a zuffa scout i watched alot of mma from about 2003 -2009 and am looking for some advised

ts please pm me any info would be greatly appreciated

MW and LHW? Maybe. Page can sneak in the top 10 probably. And Schlemenko deserves to be 8-10 in the world at MW until a MW beats him. But the smaller weights? Oh fk no.

Bellator is like any promotion under the sun; There are guys that are worth their salt and guys that aren't. I think a lot of people would've told you that Shlemenko wasn't a top MW let alone top 3 before Saturday. Their HW champion is top 15 at best, maybe a little higher since the HW division isn't stacked at all, but that's about it. While Lima is talented I still look at him as a prospect and think if he went over to the UFC how he'd do would depend on match-ups. It's pretty much their LW and FW divisions where Bellator really shines. Saying that guys like Eddie Alvarez and Patricio Pitbull for example aren't top 10 is just a joke They've got plenty of fighters in those divisions that either should be in the top ten or are on the cusp. Eduardo Dantas needs to get back to fighting in the way that made him popular with fans and he would be a top 10 BW as well.

Also, L O L at anyone saying that Lombard and Makovsky fight at lower weight classes than they did in Bellator so "somehow they don't count". Are they from Bellaotr? If the answer is yes they do count you idiot.

:icon_lol:

:icon_sad:

MW and LHW? Maybe. Page can sneak in the top 10 probably. And Schlemenko deserves to be 8-10 in the world at MW until a MW beats him. But the smaller weights? Oh fk no.

I'd have a much easier time putting Dantas and Curran/Pitbull into my top 10 than I would Sclemenko.

I'd have a much easier time putting Dantas and Curran/Pitbull into my top 10 than I would Sclemenko.

Not for fighting ability but there are a few Bellator guys in the rankings I just posted for the top draws in MMA, based on TV numbers and PPV buyrates.

http://www.mmadraws.blogspot.ca/2014/05/mma-top-draws-as-at-may-23-2014.html

Tito's in the overall top 10. There are several guys in the lower weight classes. Bellator promotes it's lighter weight fighters better than UFC does, IMO.

I count about 3-7 guys that should b top 10 in there weight class. All are in the lower weight classes. Alvarez, Pitbull, Curran... Then Dantas, Chandler, Brooks, and Strauss are borderline. I don't see anyone above lw that's top ten. Lima has the ability but isn't there yet. Shlemenko hasn't beat anyone that would indicate a top ten ranking. Minakov has the ability.

And he lost to BFC champion Pat Curran who couldn't even beat Darren Elkins who isn't even top 15 in UFC's fw division. And thats BFC's best LOL.

lol I thought people stopped using MMA math as an excuse

Currans has pretty shit wrestling, and Elkins is all wrestling and GnP, no shit Curran lost to Elkins who wrestled his way to a 5 fight win streak at featherweight

no point arguing...trolling hard you are

:icon_lol:

:icon_sad:

Laugh all you want but he is still a prospect. WW is filled with high quality wrestlers and until he proves that he can stay off his back he's still a prospect.

Loses to Pitbull and Dantas = Bellator washout? GTFO with this trash logic.
and Soto.

Why is it trash logic? Reis was cut because he couldn't win a Bellator tourney. He had three chances and failed them all.

Yeah. No way a Bellator reject like Zach Makovskiy would ever beat an established UFC stud like Scott Jorgensen. Even a midtier UFC fighter like Diego Nunes could easily walk into Bellator and clean house!

What does any of that have to do with top 10 rankings? Nothing? Thought so.

When your only defense is a string logical fallacies you have lost. Storm is not even top 20.

What does any of that have to do with top 10 rankings? Nothing? Thought so.

When your only defense is a string logical fallacies you have lost. Storm is not even top 20.
Jorgensen was still a ranked bantamweight when Makovsky beat him and Siver and Lentz were ranked in the top 10 after beating Nunes.

Back