Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

It's amazing that guys like this still exist.

QFT.

It is "people" like this who act and behave "gangster" that perpetuate the race stigmas. It isn't cool saying fuck and shit every other word, regardless of what Dana thinks. All it shows is your ignorance, and lack of actual diction. So you live in the ghetto, big deal. Alot of people do. Shit, I used to.

Okay, so don't just talk about it, be about it. Find Thompson on the street with a friend and a camera and get knocked out.

Just out of curiosity, what are the vital ingredients of street-fighting that make it so much different? The use of foreign objects and other people jumping in and shit? Or are you talking about fish-hooking and eye-gouging and stuff like that?

Are you aware of how dumb you sound? First, you're spotting racism where there isn't any, and second, you don't even know your own enemy. Not all racists are hicks, you dumbass. New York City is full of racism, so is just about every other major city in America, and there are little to no hicks in them. Bullshit generalization is ignorance at it's finest.

Here goes another ignorant hick. Did your hick family teach you about black people? Go back to stormfront with that weakass arguement.

I'm Native American and even I can see through your bullshit.

I really enjoy watching little gangsters that think they are tough get hurt..
Hopefully this fight happens.

Nope, you're just the typical TMA nutswinger who believes that just because the MMA fighter fights under MMA rules, that he has no comprehension of how to use such great tactics like small joint manipulation, ball grabbing, eye poking, throat strikes, etc. You and every other TMA fanatic out there seems to think that because you fight under rules, you have no capacity to not do otherwise. I hate to break it to you, but if you DON'T tap, you get choked out, dislocated elbows, knees, etc. Helio Gracie fought many fights under NO RULES, and did exceptionally well. He also didn't crosstrain, and wasn't as physically fit as many of the fighters you see today. You're argument as no foundation whatsoever, and you're a dreamer holding onto the past. That lame ass Kung Fu "master" need not go very far if he wants to get an ass kicking, because all he has to do is go over to Renzo Gracies gym, or Matt Serra's gym, and I'm sure many people would be happy to oblige.

Lame. You get dumber with each post. Gym? I just said this is a street fight you dumbass. I don't watch TMA. Don't even know what that is. Just stating that this dude has very valid points. If anything, you're the one that watches that TUF crap and think it's the end all to every type of confrontation.

I wouldn't write this dude off as a clown just yet. I don't see Thompson taking him on. And this talk of how it'd be illegal, of course, but he shouldn't run his mouth like that if he can't back it up. Until Thompson either admits he was stupid to engage in an illegal fight or he actually beats this dude, he's a pussy. Don't start what you can't finish bitch.

So, tell us more about yourself Joey. You seem to have it all figured out, when did you arrive at this level of enlightenment?

yes it's funny. I don't support the ghetto part, but I will give credit to the dude for giving credit to kung fu and stating the fact that a street fight is not MMA. Joe Rogan is a bitch. Kung fu does work, and is still, after thousands of years, the most effective free-style hand to hand combat non-sport method in existence. Muay Thai is a sport. BJJ is effective in 1-on-1 and under certain conditions. Kung Fu is the real deal, and it's amazing that people think Bruce Lee was only a movie star. He is the greatest documented martial artist of the 20th century, and would absolutely murder 99% of current MMA fighters in the street, regardless of weight.

Are you high? Disregarding everything else idotic in your post, I'll just go ahead and let you know that Bruce wasn't just a kung-fu fighter, in fact he often criticized kung-fu for not being effective for real life. Stating that it was too complicated. In fact JKD is the embodiment of all martial arts; learning all you can and using what works.

Here goes another ignorant hick. Did your hick family teach you about black people? Go back to stormfront with that weakass arguement.

Dude I don't think you know shit about black people!

This guy is a assclown Mcdojo master somebode=y should bullshido his ass.

Well then yee-haw and shit, I guess. Funny how people seem to think that racism is this huge evil thing that permeates so much of mainstream America, all the corporations are run by racist white guys et cetera, but at the same time all racists are hicks. Yee-haw again. Get a fuckin rope.

I wouldn't write this dude off as a clown just yet. I don't see Thompson taking him on. And this talk of how it'd be illegal, of course, but he shouldn't run his mouth like that if he can't back it up. Until Thompson either admits he was stupid to engage in an illegal fight or he actually beats this dude, he's a pussy. Don't start what you can't finish bitch.

Agreed, Thompson should find a way to make it happen- but saying that there have been a few guys posting in this thread that they have had guys from the gyms message this dude and challenge him with no reply back. According to the mentality that he seems to be putting across if he wants to talk the talk, he should walk the walk and acknowledge them. He could even post the fights online a la the Gracie Challenge if he wants to prove the overwhelming majority that they are wrong about him and what Kung Fu can do in street fighting vs MMA

Lame. You get dumber with each post. Gym? I just said this is a street fight you dumbass. I don't watch TMA. Don't even know what that is. Just stating that this dude has very valid points. If anything, you're the one that watches that TUF crap and think it's the end all to every type of confrontation.

Hey fuckstick, obviously you don't know much about any Gracie academy, but if you walk into their facility and drop a challenge, you'll get a no rules fight. This is done at my gym, and many others I've gone to. I know for a FACT that Renzo or Serra would gladly do it too. Go off yourself newb, Leave the real shit to people who are educated.

Just out of curiosity, what are the vital ingredients of street-fighting that make it so much different? The use of foreign objects and other people jumping in and shit? Or are you talking about fish-hooking and eye-gouging and stuff like that?

Are you aware of how dumb you sound? First, you're spotting racism where there isn't any, and second, you don't even know your own enemy. Not all racists are hicks, you dumbass. New York City is full of racism, so is just about every other major city in America, and there are little to no hicks in them. Bullshit generalization is ignorance at it's finest.

Just common sense. You don't pull guard on black top, unless you want your opponent to slam you down and make you wheelchair bound. Go ahead, put both hands behind your opponents head in the Thai plum. Your testicles will be no more. Shoot in for a takedown, and leave your neck and spine exposed so you it can be broken. It's not even debatable that many elements used in MMA would only get you seriously hurt in the absence of rules.

comment left. hopefully it won't get deleted but i doubt it. I ended the comment with Go Kill Yourself.

Thompson would make this guy look very silly and bloody, fast.

you can learn real kung fu on the ghetto? i'll move to compton and lern the dim mak and then i'll get in the UFC and show those people that real fighting involves moves with strange animal names and chi and all that shit

they wont know what hit 'em

Only a true simple minded moron responds to what they perceive as "racism" with blatant racism of their own.

Back