Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

Clover Black

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sorry if this was posted already, but check it out for a laugh.

Supposedly this dude was going back and forth in the Irong Ring forums about MMA not being "real." Nick Thompson got word of it, made a deal to fight dude, and I guess hurt his feelings.

YouTube - Maoshan Answers Nick the Bitch Thompson

Good stuff.

lol, this guy is such a joke. The comments being left are even worse.

I'm 100% certain that Nick Thompson would hurt this guy.

Something similar happened a few years ago at Chicago Fitness Center, where Shonie Carter trains. Something to the effect of a local boxer called out Shonie, who challenged the guy to a fight, and the guy didn't show.

I hope they fight and Thompson breaks one of his arms

Something similar happened a few years ago at Chicago Fitness Center, where Shonie Carter trains. Something to the effect of a local boxer called out Shonie, who challenged the guy to a fight, and the guy didn't show.

it was a body builder...I don't remember his name though

I'm not a big kung fu guy, but do they teach takedown defense?

I left a comment and the guy didn't even approve it. I guess he's only approving positive comments. I guess that's why there are only six instead of millions.

So heres what I got, there is apparently no rules in the street, so Nick will just break your shoulder out of its socket while you are tapping?

War Goat! Nick will wipe the canvas with that punk.

someone PLEASE make this fight happen.

Do it like Kimbo - gannon style!

Yeah, like above posted he won't approve any negative comments. My friend is training in Oswego, New York right now and he said after he heard all of this BS he attempted to contact this guy a half a dozen times to no avail. My friend fights at 185 and walks around at about 200 and is a 3 time state champ in wrestling so he wants a piece of this guy..but no response.

You can't even comment on the vid unless this stupid fuck approves it. What a straight up bitch.

This **** will NEVER get into the ring with Nick Thompson. EVER.

I like how he said the only good MMA fighters are Rampage and Anderson Silva.

Methinks he thinks this because they're black.

Yeah, someone posted this earlier.

But still...my money is on Nick. By breaking his arm or choking him out.

Back