Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

it was a body builder...I don't remember his name though

I'm not a big kung fu guy, but do they teach takedown defense?

I remember that. The bodybuilder outweighed Shonie by like 60 pounds or something. Funny how the guy kept trying to change the rules. Hilarious shit.

I like how he said the only good MMA fighters are Rampage and Anderson Silva.

Methinks he thinks this because they're black.

Figures. I'm sure Rampage doesn't care about this fool though. What was his opinion on Iron Ring again? "Nooooooo comment!" or something?

Hmm no rules and in his hometown = 12 guys with weapons vs Thompson . LMAO yeah right Thompson would make him tap in 30 seconds.

I also find it amusing that he only gives props to Rampage and AS. What a racist fuck.

My prediction is this fight never takes place.

So because he is black he is an automatic crackhead?

i hate you

Who cares that guy looks like a homeless looking for some change!

Holy man. Thompson would get charged with murder. Some people are just wayyyy out there.

have you guys watched any of this guys other videos? Hes a complete joke....I'd like to see him step up to ANY MMA fighter in NY and run his mouth like that.....his arrogance is unbelievable. Real Kung Fu he says? :icon_neut MMA via Superiority.....

Wow he was talking a boat load of smack to somebody in Nick, who would eat him alive.

Lol at him saying "Rampage and Anderson Silva have SOME talent."

I hope Nick breaks all four of his limbs while Rampage and Anderson point and laugh.

that guy was born for UFC1, too bad it is 2008. ACTUALLY, since he is in New York maybe Ron van Clief can let him know what he is getting himself into

Nick Thompson is a bitch tho- for those who know the story, or pay attention to the video, Nick was going to fight him and when he accepted, Nick backed out and told him not unless he could come up with 40,000 dollars. Which is probably a hell of a lot more than Nick has ever made in a pro MMA fight

Back