Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

I'll fight anybody anywhere, money no money what ever, it can be no rules, eye poking ect.

did i mention i'm a 12 yrs old girl & only combat experience is tekken

I am starting to root for Moashan.

Nick at the end of the day isn't going down there. He is dragging it out adding cash clauses etc.

Moashan is a simple dude that has hurt pride. It looks like rep/pride is all he has (and built his life around) and I kinda feel sorry for him now.

I am starting to root for Moashan.

Nick at the end of the day isn't going down there. He is dragging it out adding cash clauses etc.

Moashan is a simple dude that has hurt pride. It looks like rep/pride is all he has (and built his life around) and I kinda feel sorry for him now.

Maoshan knew Nick's terms were 20-40k bonded, no rules, neutral location, winner takes all. He knew this upfront. Nick was told that Maoshan was securing a promoter. Please show me where Nick "added" anything.

Maoshan knew Nick's terms were 20-40k bonded, no rules, neutral location, winner takes all. He knew this upfront. Nick was told that Maoshan was securing a promoter. Please show me where Nick "added" anything.

Nick KNEW Moashan didnt have that cash. Fkn OBVIOUS to everyone that money is an instant stumbling block to someone in the hood.

Not trying to be the big man but id fight that guy, and ive had plenty.

But i will say fair enough, why dont they meet in a well known gym and settle it? Nick seems to be the only one holding out.

Just saw Nicks response post below, fk it Nicks right.

Nick KNEW Moashan didnt have that cash. Fkn OBVIOUS to everyone that money is an instant stumbling block to someone in the hood.

WRONG. Moashan has been given alternatives, but he's still being bitch when it comes to "put up or shut up". Here's is what Nick posted...

"Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late response. I am in Vegas getting Sean ready and am also getting ready for my real fight, lol. Unfortunately the guy pulled the video down before I was able to see it but I am sure it was good.

In any case, here is the basic story. The guy said something to the effect that mma was not real and that kung fu guys would break our bones with their eagles

WRONG. Moashan has been given alternatives, but he's still being bitch when it comes to "put up or shut up". Here's is what Nick posted...

"Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late response. I am in Vegas getting Sean ready and am also getting ready for my real fight, lol. Unfortunately the guy pulled the video down before I was able to see it but I am sure it was good.

In any case, here is the basic story. The guy said something to the effect that mma was not real and that kung fu guys would break our bones with their eagles

Some brother has been listening to a little too much Wu-Tang Clan. Any Kung-Fu practitioner would get tooled by an elite MMA guy, even in a street fight. You think Fedor or BJ Penn doesn't know how to headbutt or strike the groin, throat or eyes? Seriously.

Right now The Goat sounds more like Tito boxing Dana than a guy who wants to kick some ass and defend his sport.

One more thing to add is that the tactic Kungfu uses that what we do is so dangerous cause it's for the street is BS, absolute fucking BS.

Go say that to Fedor.

Lets us MMA fans remember of what a good MMA fighter can do in the street if he's mean enough as well.

If you want to talk about throat grabs and eye gouges say that to any top wrestler in MMA when he's pinned you down flat, or a BJJ guy whos fish hooked you.

Thought sh*t like this was already common knowledge, fk it set up the fight and we'll C who wins.

Wrong. When Nick stated the dollar amount he only knew that Maoshan was a coach on the BET Iron Ring.

Nick is "kidpresentable"

shogunisdafuture:"http://betboards.bet.com/forums/1/379439/ShowPost.aspx#379439 go there to read the outrageous comments made by one of the coaches from the iron ring. he is issuing a challenge to real mma fighters to come to his "dojo" lol to fight him."

kidpresentable: "Where is his post? I'll put up my own money, he has to match and the winner takes the sum. UFC or PRIDE rules. 20-40k. And I am dead serious."

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1262090

Back