Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

Like i said, I never said Nick would lose. He is a great athlete with great MMA skills.

I'm just sayin, you need to know what you r fighting for. If you train for self defense, it's gonna b different than training for MMA. If Wing Chun was so retarted, then why did Bruce Lee use it?
Personally, I don't wanna armbar someone at the risk of getting my head smashed on concrete, or by his buddy.

Self defense is about hurting and killing as fast as possible so you can move on to killing or hurting the next attacker, or fight both at once. Can you triangle choke, double leg, or head kick multiple attackers. No, I didn't think so

Because Bruce Lee DIDN'T FUCKING FIGHT!

And stop bringing up multiple attackers! Unless the attackers don't know a goddamn thing about fighting then nothing but a goddamn gun or a guy who really knows how to use a long weapon will defend you from multiple attackers (aside from running away if that's possible). So stop bringing that up to try and defend these hallow ass diciplines. Fucking Wing Chun will be just as useless against 4 guys as Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai would so stfu.

Because Bruce Lee DIDN'T FUCKING FIGHT!

And stop bringing up multiple attackers! Unless the attackers don't know a goddamn thing about fighting then nothing but a goddamn gun or a guy who really knows how to use a long weapon will defend you from multiple attackers (aside from running away if that's possible). So stop bringing that up to try and defend these hallow ass diciplines. Fucking Wing Chun will be just as useless against 4 guys as Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai would so stfu.

Even if the multiple attackers know nothing about fighting at all if there is enough of them, they would beat you to death.

I wonder if he actually believes what he says. They should do a Kimbo vs Gannon style fight.

yes it's funny. I don't support the ghetto part, but I will give credit to the dude for giving credit to kung fu and stating the fact that a street fight is not MMA. Joe Rogan is a bitch. Kung fu does work, and is still, after thousands of years, the most effective free-style hand to hand combat non-sport method in existence. Muay Thai is a sport. BJJ is effective in 1-on-1 and under certain conditions. Kung Fu is the real deal, and it's amazing that people think Bruce Lee was only a movie star. He is the greatest documented martial artist of the 20th century, and would absolutely murder 99% of current MMA fighters in the street, regardless of weight.

Um actually it's been proven Muay Thai is more effective than Kung Fu, Karate, and definately Taekwondo as a striking form. Kung Fu is too much of fixed form to really walk into a street situation with. Why do you think Bruce Lee invented Jeet Kune Do? He wanted to make a style that would be effective on the streets. Youve been watching too many badly dubbed Kung Fu movies if you think Kung Fu is that good. But as far as any martial art goes, it is also the amount of talent the practitioner has. As far as Maoshan goes the guy is 5" of nothing and about 100 lbs of douche baggery, and you are fucking out of your mind if you don't think Nick Thompson would'nt murder him.

YO U IS STEPPIN TO DA WRONG PLAYA DOG. THIS AINT NO RANDY JACKSON SHIT. I NO KUNG FOO CUZ DA BLACK MOTHER FUCKIN PANTHER, A.K.A DA GREATEST MARTIAN ARTISTS ON PLANET EARF AKA. DAT ***** ROB TRAIN ED ME SON. I WILL KICK YOUR BITCH ASS FACE INTO A BRCK WALL....WHICH WILL EXPLODE AN SHIT. DATS BEIN RUL.

You know if you wanna be taken seriously maybe you should learn grammar, and then learn to type.

That's hilarious. I would just love to see him try to delfect a takedown from Koscheck or GSP in that same manner. He'd get hurt.

Agreed, sorry if I sound racist but the Wu-Tang Clan needs to be smacked around a little bit for fooling alot of black people into thinking Kung Fu is the baddest fighting style around.

Still kung fu. Modified not too much, called a completely different thing. JKD or whatever you call it, would kick ass in the streets. And the practioner would mostly prevail on the streets over an MMA dude. Point is, MMA style is meant to win in sport. Other forms of martial arts, in particular traditional kung fu, is superior under anything goes.

Whatever :rolleyes:

Here are some more techniques employed by Blacktaoist and Maoshon's crew to take care of all the mma bitches:

YouTube - Kung Fu & MMA

How in the world is he proving the advantage that Kung Fu has over MMA while doing a slow step by step walk through of counters with a guy who is obviously not a seasoned MMA fighter? His TD defense is also laughable, any respectable wrestler would turn the corner on him, maybe even take his back take him down and maybe even suplex him.

His TD defense is also laughable, any respectable wrestler would turn the corner on him, maybe even take his back take him down and maybe even suplex him.
It would make me a happy man to see someone like Dan Severn catch him in a rolling Suplex...

LMAO!

All I know is a street fight and an MMA fight are 2 completely different beasts.

I do believe that alot of skills used in the ring are good in the street but even Bas said you do not want to take a street fight to the ground.

You want to get the fight over ASAP.

I don't know either of these guys but in a street fight anything is possible.

Nick posted on the UG:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1280774&page=5

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late response. I am in Vegas getting Sean ready and am also getting ready for my real fight, lol. Unfortunately the guy pulled the video down before I was able to see it but I am sure it was good.

In any case, here is the basic story. The guy said something to the effect that mma was not real and that kung fu guys would break our bones with their eagles

Do people really think Kung Fu is that effective? If it was wouldn't Kung Fu masters be able to destroy everyone in MMA?

If you're trained to defend yourself and knock people out for self defense, isn't that basically the same as being trained to defend yourself and knock people out for sport?

yes it's funny. I don't support the ghetto part, but I will give credit to the dude for giving credit to kung fu and stating the fact that a street fight is not MMA. Joe Rogan is a bitch. Kung fu does work, and is still, after thousands of years, the most effective free-style hand to hand combat non-sport method in existence. Muay Thai is a sport. BJJ is effective in 1-on-1 and under certain conditions. Kung Fu is the real deal, and it's amazing that people think Bruce Lee was only a movie star. He is the greatest documented martial artist of the 20th century, and would absolutely murder 99% of current MMA fighters in the street, regardless of weight.

Yea yea yea.....ive fought point and continous martial arts tournements (open to all styles) for 20years..and although agreed its not street fighting I have NEVER EVER seen a Kung Fu practitioner win a tournement...period.....

Do people really think Kung Fu is that effective? If it was wouldn't Kung Fu masters be able to destroy everyone in MMA?

If you're trained to defend yourself and knock people out for self defense, isn't that basically the same as being trained to defend yourself and knock people out for sport?

There were kung fu guys, ninjas, 5th black belts in karate and host of other rare but deadly martial artists in the first few UFCs when there were NO RULES!

I don't know if they where just poor representatives of their style or what, but ALL I know is that at the end of the tournament people didn't give a damn about their art. Everyone wanted to know about BJJ because that was the art that was consistently superior to all. Even to this day anyone that has high BJJ credentials is already talked about before they even step into the ring...IE. Damian Maia.

So IMO I don't even know how they still have their doors open at these other schools. Everyone knows what the most effective martial art is, at least in the ring.

Um actually it's been proven Muay Thai is more effective than Kung Fu, Karate, and definately Taekwondo as a striking form. Kung Fu is too much of fixed form to really walk into a street situation with. Why do you think Bruce Lee invented Jeet Kune Do? He wanted to make a style that would be effective on the streets. Youve been watching too many badly dubbed Kung Fu movies if you think Kung Fu is that good. But as far as any martial art goes, it is also the amount of talent the practitioner has. As far as Maoshan goes the guy is 5" of nothing and about 100 lbs of douche baggery, and you are fucking out of your mind if you don't think Nick Thompson would'nt murder him.

Heres a Kung Fu preppy guy fighting a Thug

http://www.youtube.co<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TsFmWipioeg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TsFmWipioeg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>m/watch?v=TsFmWipioeg

wow what a loser. rampage and silva the only ones with skillz, lol. now its a racial issue (well it always is with these guys). maybe if he had the rap music up a little bit more he would have been more scarey.:rolleyes:

Back