Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

yes it's funny. I don't support the ghetto part, but I will give credit to the dude for giving credit to kung fu and stating the fact that a street fight is not MMA. Joe Rogan is a bitch. Kung fu does work, and is still, after thousands of years, the most effective free-style hand to hand combat non-sport method in existence. Muay Thai is a sport. BJJ is effective in 1-on-1 and under certain conditions. Kung Fu is the real deal, and it's amazing that people think Bruce Lee was only a movie star. He is the greatest documented martial artist of the 20th century, and would absolutely murder 99% of current MMA fighters in the street, regardless of weight.

Hmm no rules and in his hometown = 12 guys with weapons vs Thompson . LMAO yeah right Thompson would make him tap in 30 seconds.

And when those 12 guys are in prison for 3-5 years getting all kinds of shit stuffed up their asses who really wins?

hopefully this is just like the time Joe Rogan grappled that guy from the internet, or when Josh Koscheck tooled that guy who was talking all this stuff about him

i dont even bother watching that stuff anymore after the first time i saw it

yes it's funny. I don't support the ghetto part, but I will give credit to the dude for giving credit to kung fu and stating the fact that a street fight is not MMA. Joe Rogan is a bitch. Kung fu does work, and is still, after thousands of years, the most effective free-style hand to hand combat non-sport method in existence. Muay Thai is a sport. BJJ is effective in 1-on-1 and under certain conditions. Kung Fu is the real deal, and it's amazing that people think Bruce Lee was only a movie star. He is the greatest documented martial artist of the 20th century, and would absolutely murder 99% of current MMA fighters in the street, regardless of weight.

You're an idiot.

You know that Bruce Lee once said that he was not a fighter? Bet you didn't.

You're an idiot.

Fuck you. TS is a racist. What if I named the thread Iron Ring Manager calls out Wonder Bread Nick Thompson.

Won't be so funny huh bitch.

Yeah, and I bet the tooth fairy and santa clause also exist in your world. Go back to your McDojo and drink the kool aid there, because here in 2008, we're not buying it anymore.

Dude, Bruce Lee himself played down the effectiveness of kung fu to traditional martial arts such as wrestling.

Traditional kung fu has been mostly lost due to commercialization and profit seeking masters. The developers used it to SURVIVE, not as a job. You think they didn't know the fight would hit the ground? There are too many ignorant people out there that say "oh well when the fight hits the ground, the kung fu dude is dead". That's just retarded. Jason Delucia fought Roids Disgracie under strict MMA rules. Complete with both opponents starting on equal ground, mats and all. Roids practiced his art under the conditions he had always known. Not the case in a street fight. Roids would not have been Delucia.

At last check Bruce Lee practiced his form of JKD not Kung Fu...

Fuck you. TS is a racist. What if I named the thread Iron Ring Manager calls out Wonder Bread Nick Thompson.

Won't be so funny huh bitch.

Nobody would care, please enlighten us as to how the TS is a racist!

lol

y not make it fair and say no takedowns? make it a kickboxing bout with NO RULES except for no ground fighter

Nick by KO within 1 min

That guy uses the words "fuck" and "bitch" and plays hard-ass rap, Thompson wouldn't stand a chance. [/Iron Ring logic]

Yeah, and I bet the tooth fairy and santa clause also exist in your world. Go back to your McDojo and drink the kool aid there, because here in 2008, we're not buying it anymore.

Typical Sherdog dumbass. MMA is a sport. It's entertaining, and it's elements work under certain conditions with set rules. But it's not street fighting.

Bet as real as your moms tities are fake that every white kid on sherdog would cry about the title.

Im pretty sure they wouldnt care as much about it since the fact that Thompson would smash this clown would not change

It's amazing that guys like this still exist.

You're an idiot.

Look who's talking. So he says he's not a fighter. Does that mean he's not a great fighter? I didn't say he said kung fu is the greatest form. Are you illiterate? But you certainly are a retard.

Im pretty sure they wouldnt care as much about it since the fact that Thompson would smash this clown would not change

Nick would kill this guy, but the title is a bit racist and everyone is coo with it. Sherdog- the home for hicks.

Back