Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

Typical Sherdog dumbass. MMA is a sport. It's entertaining, and it's elements work under certain conditions with set rules. But it's not street fighting.

if anything it would be a lot more dangerous if applied to 'street fighting' since the simple fact that the 'illegal' strikes and locks would now be fair game. MMA via stomps, soccer kicks, knees/strikes to the back of the head

Bet as real as your moms tities are fake that every white kid on sherdog would cry about the title.

Wow you truly are a genius, and you hold a PH.D. in what? (go ahead say something about my mom).

Your the racist by assuming he said crackhead cause the guy is black. The fact is the guy looks and talks like a crackhead.

Nick would kill this guy, but the title is a bit racist and everyone is coo with it. Sherdog- the home for hicks.

Japanophiles outnumber hicks here at least 20 to 1.

he's got his students on there posting about kung fu is greater than mma anyday....hahaa what a joke

At last check Bruce Lee practiced his form of JKD not Kung Fu...

Still kung fu. Modified not too much, called a completely different thing. JKD or whatever you call it, would kick ass in the streets. And the practioner would mostly prevail on the streets over an MMA dude. Point is, MMA style is meant to win in sport. Other forms of martial arts, in particular traditional kung fu, is superior under anything goes.

if anything it would be a lot more dangerous if applied to 'street fighting' since the simple fact that the 'illegal' strikes and locks would now be fair game. MMA via stomps, soccer kicks, knees/strikes to the back of the head

....elbows to the spine, small joint manipulation, gouges, fish-hooks, etc...

Typical Sherdog dumbass. MMA is a sport. It's entertaining, and it's elements work under certain conditions with set rules. But it's not street fighting.

Nope, you're just the typical TMA nutswinger who believes that just because the MMA fighter fights under MMA rules, that he has no comprehension of how to use such great tactics like small joint manipulation, ball grabbing, eye poking, throat strikes, etc. You and every other TMA fanatic out there seems to think that because you fight under rules, you have no capacity to not do otherwise. I hate to break it to you, but if you DON'T tap, you get choked out, dislocated elbows, knees, etc. Helio Gracie fought many fights under NO RULES, and did exceptionally well. He also didn't crosstrain, and wasn't as physically fit as many of the fighters you see today. You're argument as no foundation whatsoever, and you're a dreamer holding onto the past. That lame ass Kung Fu "master" need not go very far if he wants to get an ass kicking, because all he has to do is go over to Renzo Gracies gym, or Matt Serra's gym, and I'm sure many people would be happy to oblige.

Nick would kill this guy, but the title is a bit racist and everyone is coo with it. Sherdog- the home for hicks.

I dont agree with calling the dude a crackhead since we dont know this guy, but im giving the TS the benefit of the doubt in that im thinking he came up with that insult out of frustration as opposed to a racial undertow

Fuck you. TS is a racist. What if I named the thread Iron Ring Manager calls out Wonder Bread Nick Thompson.

Won't be so funny huh bitch.

Nick does not behave like the Kung Fu guy. Just listen to the way the Iron Ring guy speaks. That guy is ghetto trash.

Just out of curiosity, what are the vital ingredients of street-fighting that make it so much different? The use of foreign objects and other people jumping in and shit? Or are you talking about fish-hooking and eye-gouging and stuff like that?

Are you aware of how dumb you sound? First, you're spotting racism where there isn't any, and second, you don't even know your own enemy. Not all racists are hicks, you dumbass. New York City is full of racism, so is just about every other major city in America, and there are little to no hicks in them. Bullshit generalization is ignorance at it's finest.

Every time I think that this place, sherdog, is the stupidest place on the internet I just read youtube comments.

I wouldn't write this dude off as a clown just yet. I don't see Thompson taking him on. And this talk of how it'd be illegal, of course, but he shouldn't run his mouth like that if he can't back it up. Until Thompson either admits he was stupid to engage in an illegal fight or he actually beats this dude, he's a pussy. Don't start what you can't finish bitch.

I love how the guy is screaming racism and defending himself by calling people "whitebread" and "hicks." Irony pwnt.

And your what, Chinatown egg roll eater.

Are you going to try to argue that the way that person behaves and speaks is presentable and respectable? You don't see ANYTHING wrong with him? Lol you are garbage and the only thing you can try to do is throw out random insults and create noise. SIT DOWN.

Back