Nick Thompson Called Out by Crackhead Iron Rings Manager

Here goes another ignorant hick. Did your hick family teach you about black people? Go back to stormfront with that weakass arguement.

I'm Native American and even I can see through your bullshit.

Hey since I was born in America does that make me a Native American too...

wow this guys a clown.. im pretty sure gina carano could take him out

What's with the hate? The dude's ID is "I Am Korean". Fuck, this place is full of idiots.

LOL. They all look alike and hate all races. Xenophobic dick syndrome I heard they called it. Fuck that guy and you. Are you prepared to troll away your account like I'm. :icon_chee

Just common sense. You don't pull guard on black top, unless you want your opponent to slam you down and make you wheelchair bound. Go ahead, put both hands behind your opponents head in the Thai plum. Your testicles will be no more. Shoot in for a takedown, and leave your neck and spine exposed so you it can be broken. It's not even debatable that many elements used in MMA would only get you seriously hurt in the absence of rules.

where are you? i'll let you hit my nuts if you let me clinch with you

P.S. i can knee to the nuts too you know i learned that in kung fu class its "the white lotus kicks scrotum while in muay thai clinch" technique im in fresno, CA BTW.

LOL. They all look alike and hate all races. Xenophobic dick syndrome I heard they called it. Fuck that guy and you. Are you prepared to troll away your account like I'm. :icon_chee

You need to be hugged more...

So, tell us more about yourself Joey. You seem to have it all figured out, when did you arrive at this level of enlightenment?

Well genius is a relative term. So when a moron like you came into your pathetic existence, that made me a genius.

If anyone was racist, it was the Iron Ring guy. I mean how awkward would it be if lets say.......Yoon Dong Sik came out in a video interview and said that only Denis Kang and Akiyama were skilled fighters? Of course these days it would be pretty much racist to even call out that guy on his bullshit.

Here goes another ignorant hick. Did your hick family teach you about black people? Go back to stormfront with that weakass arguement.

I'm Native American and even I can see through your bullshit.

The funny thing is that these days white people, "hicks" as you call them, are probably the least racist group of people on earth.
You are the perfect example of what I am talking about.
The TS was not being at all racist, yet you pull the race card. Its pretty common these days.

And whats with you saying that 'even a Native American' can see through his bullshit?

If hating ignorant thugs means I am a racist, then sign me up.

Why did you take the white boy part out? Realized you looked like a fuckin idiot didnt you, the same shit youve been gettin mad about.

I called you a whiteboy? Wheres your proof?:icon_cry2

wow what a douch the people who feft comments actually think this thug wannabe kimbo has a chance hahaha

The funny thing is that these days white people, "hicks" as you call them, are probably the least racist group of people on earth.
You are the perfect example of what I am talking about.
The TS was not being at all racist, yet you pull the race card. Its pretty common these days.

And whats with you saying that 'even a Native American' can see through his bullshit?

If hating ignorant thugs means I am a racist, then sign me up.

You sir are a racist.

Nick would kill this guy, but the title is a bit racist and everyone is coo with it. Sherdog- the home for hicks.

He was labeled a crackhead for his ridiculous remarks. Some people are too touchy when it comes to racism.

Back