Nick Diaz hasn't returned Dana White's phone calls or text messages

Maybe the pic in the poster is a hologram, and GSP isnt even fighting the real Nick Diaz

If Diaz doesn't show up again I hope they cut him and he never gets to fight in the UFC again. I love him as a fighter, but he shouldn't get any more chances if he can't respect a simple agreement.

Just get rid of him. He's not trustworthy.

Go have fun beating undersized cans in Japan, Nick.

did anyone even watch the video? I can't believe the responses this is getting lol. Dana didn't even say it in the way people are interpreting it. Stop taking shit out of context and actually watch the thing, its not a big deal at all.

There is a reason they have Hendricks fighting on the same card, he will be ready if he is needed.

Gsp/Diaz & Hendricks/Ellenberger is in line but if another 137 incident happens again then Gsp/Hendricks & Diaz/Ellenberger would be a good consolation prize.

hahaha lol

Everyone's taking this out of context since Sherdoggers only read thread titles.

Oh Jesus. I hope this guy doesn't pull the same shit the last time he was supposed to fight GSP. If he pulls that, he may be cut. I mean, how long is Dana's leash for this type of shit?

Nick's Phone Message - "I can't come to the phone right now cause I'm running a marathon or eating real chocolate or some shit. So leave a message...or whatever."

Lol. good work, made me laugh.

RE not answering Dana's calls, I wouldn't either. Talking to your boss when you're blazed-Total buzzkill. Especially I imagine, if your boss is DANA FUCKING WHITE!

He has a manager for that, Dana's just being butthurt that Nick doesn't want to be his BFF.

That being said, if he misses a press conference or something else, I will be pissed.

Oh man come on Nick even if he loses he stands to make a lot of money. If he is not going to fight GSP he should let them know now and the guy who actually deserves to fight GSP can get his shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back