News Leaked and deleted texts: Dana White and UFC execs trash Scott Coker, Bellator, UFC vets

Coker also showed his class when he released Eddie Alvarez from contract, after Bjork used a technicality to keep Alvarez in Bellator by hypothetically 'matching' UFC's offer.
Bjork did OK in Bellator
bjork-fight-bjork.gif

Dana parroting trump lines is nothing new.

read the article... milquetoast here... Dana being Dana with a rare cleaning it up a bit cause he's in court... and not completely wrong either in his publicly available testimony... And before anybody jumps down my throat, For The Record I believe Scott Coker is 100% Class Act,and extremely fair and honest from all accounts in his business dealings. He is one of maybe 4 people to start a MMA organization and have any sort of meaningful success with it... Yet he always seemed to be a step behind Dana and the Fertitta's... There's no shame in that... to me it is a classic case of nice guys finish last...

If I'm a lawyer, I'm arguing that Dana White talking trash about Scott Coker and Bellator is evidence that he sees them as competition.

It's not like Dana White being rude is uncharacteristic behavior

Don’t be a lawyer. Sincerely.

Wow If Dana truly believes that about Scott Coker then LOL.

He never wanted women's mma and only because Ronda was already a star from strikeforce was he interested.

Scott Coker built many stars. DC, Luke Cockhold, Cung Le. Too many too remember.

And he claims he built Ronda. Sure she got more famous after being in the UFC but UFC wasn't responsible for making her a star to begin with.

Dana is a greedy, corrupt, selfish, manipulative, remorseless, woman-abusing, womanizing, terrifying, backstabbing, spineless, boastful, cowardly, lying, cruel, grumpy, untrustworthy, unforgiving psychopathic, self-centered, capricious, careless. chaootic, cheap, disorganized, apprehensive, bothering, brainless, boastful, antagonistic, aloof condescending, narrow-minded, dishonorable, feeble-minded, defiant, defective, incomprehensible, uncooperative, deplorable, detestable, dilapidated, devilish, bothering, calamitous, cantankerous, potato munching, childish, morally bankrupt, unfriendly, bitter, amateurish.careless, vindictive, appalling, arrogant, ashamed, deficient, brash. deafening, deflective, debased, bratty, sociopathic douchebag
I can't believe you said he was cantankerous. There's limits bro, I'm disappointed

I don't have time to read the texts right now. Any indication of Dana talking about black cocks or shitting on anyone's head?

Responses mostly totally miss the mark on this lawsuit; you can count on it in any thread on this topic. All of these 'trash talk doesn't matter' people have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. These texts are being sought because they are evidence against Dana and the UFC. They absolutely are harmful to the defense's case, otherwise Dana wouldn't be trying to bury them.

Everything Dana said was true. Crybabies can’t handle it. It’s like they got Trump derangement syndrome except for Dana.

Go watch Bellator.

Daring
Astounding
Noble
Amazing

DANA

<Wink2>

Boho he says Scott Coker is a bad promoter.. Is he wrong?

Back