News Leaked and deleted texts: Dana White and UFC execs trash Scott Coker, Bellator, UFC vets

Dana is a greedy, corrupt, selfish, manipulative, remorseless, woman-abusing, womanizing, terrifying, backstabbing, spineless, boastful, cowardly, lying, cruel, grumpy, untrustworthy, unforgiving psychopathic, self-centered, capricious, careless. chaootic, cheap, disorganized, apprehensive, bothering, brainless, boastful, antagonistic, aloof condescending, narrow-minded, dishonorable, feeble-minded, defiant, defective, incomprehensible, uncooperative, deplorable, detestable, dilapidated, devilish, bothering, calamitous, cantankerous, potato munching, childish, morally bankrupt, unfriendly, bitter, amateurish.careless, vindictive, appalling, arrogant, ashamed, deficient, brash. deafening, deflective, debased, bratty, sociopathic douchebag
You missed an adjective. I don’t know which one but you missed one.

You missed an adjective. I don’t know which one but you missed one.
Yeah I know i missed quite a lot. Its nearly 2am here so I was really tired and didn't have time to write up all the adjectives I need. Please forgive me, I shall update the list soon

Reactions: Yep
Dana is taking Coker and Bellator as serious competition but Coker keeps destroying orgs.

Scott Coker is the one who gave women a chance, back when Dana was laughing at the idea of Women ever fighting in the UFC

It was Scott Coker's HW Tournament that really revived the HW division at a time that it was a becoming stale... there the world would neb introduced to future Champ-Champ Daniel Cormier.

Coker also showed his class when he released Eddie Alvarez from contract, after Bjork used a technicality to keep Alvarez in Bellator by hypothetically 'matching' UFC's offer.
Coker let Alvarez join the UFC. Eddie would go on to be champ, and would be featured in that historic fight against Conor that would change the trajectory of the UFC forever.

Can't say enough good things about Scott Coker. He treats his fighters with Respect

<RomeroSalute>
So what you’re saying is the travesty that was Alvarez/mcgregor is scott Coker’s fault?
<{ohyeah}>

Dana is a greedy, corrupt, selfish, manipulative, remorseless, woman-abusing, womanizing, terrifying, backstabbing, spineless, boastful, cowardly, lying, cruel, grumpy, untrustworthy, unforgiving psychopathic, self-centered, capricious, careless. chaootic, cheap, disorganized, apprehensive, bothering, brainless, boastful, antagonistic, aloof condescending, narrow-minded, dishonorable, feeble-minded, defiant, defective, incomprehensible, uncooperative, deplorable, detestable, dilapidated, devilish, bothering, calamitous, cantankerous, potato munching, childish, morally bankrupt, unfriendly, bitter, amateurish.careless, vindictive, appalling, arrogant, ashamed, deficient, brash. deafening, deflective, debased, bratty, sociopathic douchebag

Dana is the type of guy who would take a dump on your head during a threesome.

Last edited:
Yeah I know i missed quite a lot. Its nearly 2am here so I was really tired and didn't have time to write up all the adjectives I need. Please forgive me, I shall update the list soon
I gotta be honest, I don’t think you would ever reach an end. Best to leave it. It’s a masterpiece the way it is. He develops new ways to be a scumbag quite often so it’s ever evolving. You should really think about bed tho. Your circadian rhythm is being disrupted which takes time off your life. I too suffer from not being able to sleep lol

I gotta be honest, I don’t think you would ever reach an end. Best to leave it. It’s a masterpiece the way it is. He develops new ways to be a scumbag quite often so it’s ever evolving. You should really think about bed tho. Your circadian rhythm is being disrupted which takes time off your life. I too suffer from not being able to sleep lol
I was thinking of keeping a copy of it, and adding 5-10 new adjectives each time in Dana threads. And maybe in 10 years time, it would be like100 pages long. Good idea, i am trying to sleep earlier but its so hard

How these clowns haven't figured out that deleting texts is NOT deleting texts is beyond me!

Other than all the above I'm a great guy

Rookie mistake
Everyone knows everything is saved now-a-days.

Ur assuming he didn't want others to read that. You should know better
"Also interesting to the case is how the plaintiffs and their lawyers argue that thousands of relevant text messages from Dana White were allegedly deleted and/or not made available to them, despite the order to produce them for the case. Lawyers have pieced up numerous conversations from other executives’ devices, showing messages from Dana White that weren’t on the phones he provided."

He didn't...

I was expecting this to be a joke but every single word is true. I'd add; TRT abusing junkie

Last edited:
The fact that some of the toughest, most dangerous men in the world are bossed around by a bald pink man named Dana shows you how ruthless and cut throat he really is.

Looks like you looked up "Dana White" in a thesaurus and these were the results.

Lol at trash talking people being an actual problem
This is how fucking crazy everything has gotten! Nowadays people want to act like everything and everyone is so precious, they want no one to even be bad mouthed. Fucking ridiculous.

Dana trying to take the credit for Ronda is funny.

She was on Conan, the cover of ESPN, Showtime All Access, as the Strikeforce champion, before signing a UFC contract.
While the UFC was giving excuses for not having women.

UFC bought Ronda because she was a star. UFC can't do that for her.

They hooked their wagon to her, and made lots of money with her.

Dana is the president version of Jon Jones

Back