Nick Diaz hasn't returned Dana White's phone calls or text messages

UFC should provide proper training to Diaz for this -- some of those smartphones can be a bit complex

Here we go, again! If Diaz doesn't show up, he is a fucking moron. In that case, maybe Hendricks will get the shot he earned.

Nick is a popular topic for MiddleEasy it seems.

if he doesnt turn up again i think we can all say he's scared of GSP

::Recreation of Actual Events::

--Knock Knock--

Diaz: "Who's there?"

Dana: "Dana"

Diaz: "Dana who?"

Dana: "Dana Fucking White"

Diaz: "I'm not home right now."

Please, give the title shot to Hendricks, the guy who s both willing and deserving.

Please, give the title shot to Hendricks, the guy who s both willing and deserving.

But....but they already made the poster!

UFC-158-poster.jpg

Oh no not again!

I might have to agree with Hendricks as he is more professional, more vocal about a chance at the title. Dana does realize that Nick can pull in big numbers but after a while and consistent unreliability enough is enough.

Lets just hope Nick may have simply left his phone dead for weeks :redface:

I'm so sick of Diaz brother weirdness...i mean really what fighter bugs out and loses probably a million in lost revenue b/c he decided not to show up. If he does it again he should never get in the cage again.

if he doesnt turn up again i think we can all say he's scared of GSP

The only thing appealing about this fight to Nick is the paycheck. I can't say I blame him for the lack of PR, who would want to do PR for their funeral?

Jesus H Christ what is this guy's problem?

He has no problem getting in a cage and fighting but he can't talk to a couple of reporters?

Anxiety problems imo.

People need to relax and remember they were supposed to fight twice before, UFC 137 & 143. Now ask yourself, which guy fought both those nights?

::Recreation of Actual Events::

--Knock Knock--

Diaz: "Who's there?"

Dana: "Dana"

Diaz: "Dana who?"

Dana: "Dana Fucking White"

Diaz: "I'm not home right now."

Knock knock...

Diaz: Who is it?
Dana: It's Dana man, come to the door, I got a title shot for you.
Diaz: ...Dana's not here.

Wouldnt suprise me if he wasnt clean right now. Maybe hes scared of a suprise drug test at a press conference (reem got popped from a suprise test i think) or UFC promo event ect.

So what if he didn't talk to Dana,Cesar has and the fight is scheduled.

Back