Nick Diaz hasn't returned Dana White's phone calls or text messages

He needs to hire a publicist to help him out. I think he suffers from the same problem that Roy nelson suffers from when dealing with DW
Not really. I mean, Dana doesn't like Roy and it seems to be mutual, but Roy does everything he's supposed to.

Biggest fight of your career coming up and you want to mess around. C'mon man.

I dont give a fuck if he doesnt answer his phone, hes a fighter not a drug dealer.

He'll show up for the fight, thats all that matters.

I've been saying all along that Diaz will NOT fight GSP. period. The fight will NOT happen, and it will be NICK DIAZ's doing.

If he pulls this shit again, cut his ass. Let him go fight Sakurai or some other burnout in Dream.

As someone already said who gives a damn if Nick Diaz sits there and texts back and forth with Uncle Dana

Cesar Gracie represents Nick Diaz and the fight is on. Nick was also in his brothers corner during the Benson fight so its not like Dana has not had a chance to talk to Nick. If Nick or someone who represented Nick did not agree to the fight then the UFC would not be promoting it lets get real

You guys all make a huge deal out of nothing. Just shut the hell up and enjoy watching the man fight, that is what he does

this

"Nick Diaz shows up for fights."
-Dana White

Not when it's a grappling match. Not when it's for charity.

he didn't do the match because the dude setting it up was doing a rinky dink job of organizing it.

He paid the charity.

Meh, won't make a big deal out of him not answering his phone, but I really hope we don't go through the same bullshit again when it comes to the Conferences and all that.

I am a big Diaz fan, but if he pulls this shit again, I am done with him. I didn't think he deserved the title shot to begin with, but he got what he asked for. It's up to him to step up now......

Dana talks to Cesar, he doesn't actually need to talk to the fighters.

But....but they already made the poster!

UFC-158-poster.jpg

very nice!

he didn't do the match because the dude setting it up was doing a rinky dink job of organizing it.

He paid the charity.

^seriously i'm so tired of people repeating that gossip.... braulio was dicking around, the promoter couldn't communicate... you guys will believe anything you hear.

Nick Diaz backing out of a fight is funny. Nick Diaz backing out of a grappling match is hilarious.

nick is dirty right now hence the avoiding of going anywhere near a governing body.

"Hey this is Nick Diaz, too high to get to the phone right now. Leave your name, number, and I will try to miss the press conference as soon as possible"

if Diaz miss the fight this time around it will be kind of funny.

I dont give a fuck if he doesnt answer his phone, hes a fighter not a drug dealer.

He'll show up for the fight, thats all that matters.

It's been a while but my drug dealers didn't like to use phones....this was pre cell phone so things might have changed.

As usual, Diaz is acting like a punk i dont think he needs to do that, or maybe he thinks he has too many fans, fame and money and dont need to follow rules or a contract

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back