--Knock Knock--

Diaz: "Who's there?"

Dana: "Dana"

Diaz: "Dana who?"

Dana: "Dana Fucking White"

Diaz: "I'm not home right now."

You sir are a fine gentlemen.

LOL

As someone already said who gives a damn if Nick Diaz sits there and texts back and forth with Uncle Dana

Cesar Gracie represents Nick Diaz and the fight is on. Nick was also in his brothers corner during the Benson fight so its not like Dana has not had a chance to talk to Nick. If Nick or someone who represented Nick did not agree to the fight then the UFC would not be promoting it lets get real

You guys all make a huge deal out of nothing. Just shut the hell up and enjoy watching the man fight, that is what he does

As someone already said who gives a damn if Nick Diaz sits there and texts back and forth with Uncle Dana

Cesar Gracie represents Nick Diaz and the fight is on. Nick was also in his brothers corner during the Benson fight so its not like Dana has not had a chance to talk to Nick. If Nick or someone who represented Nick did not agree to the fight then the UFC would not be promoting it lets get real

You guys all make a huge deal out of nothing. Just shut the hell up and enjoy watching the man fight, that is what he does

eastwood-chair.jpg

UFC putting Hendricks on the undercard is the smartest thing they have ever done.

I hope this fight happens. I want to see GSP land a superman punch while Diaz taunts him.

I wouldnt return Dana's calls either after the bullshit he's pulled with Diaz, no surprises here.

Who cares?

He's never not showed up to fight.

Originally Posted by lildog
I'm so sick of Diaz brother weirdness...i mean really what fighter bugs out and loses probably a million in lost revenue b/c he decided not to show up. If he does it again he should never get in the cage again.

You act like missing a presser = Guaranteed fight cancellation, as if this had happened a million times before and was par the course. It was Zuffa's decision to cancel the fight, and they ended up making Diaz carry the full load of the responsibility based on that decision.

And that was a fight Zuffa had promised Diaz in order to keep him from moving on to professional boxing, and from there they stuck him with Penn and Condit after originally telling him if he signed with them, he'd get GSP.

It is irresponsible to miss the presser, but to lay all the blame on Diaz is a little short sighted and considering Zuffa arranged this, and then stuck him with two opponents who were not GSP to start with, Im not surprised Diaz doesnt return calls or text messages to Dana.

These guys think they can do whatever they want, treat people however they want, then send you a text message and pretend its all good. Well, take a good look at what Diaz apparently thinks of your bullshit Dana.

I wouldn't answer my boss's incessant phonecalls and texts either during the holidays....

Dana is so in love with the Diazs and Ronda.

It's probably just annoying.

You act like missing a presser = Guaranteed fight cancellation, as if this had happened a million times before and was par the course. It was Zuffa's decision to cancel the fight, and they ended up making Diaz carry the full load of the responsibility based on that decision.

And that was a fight Zuffa had promised Diaz in order to keep him from moving on to professional boxing, and from there they stuck him with Penn and Condit after originally telling him if he signed with them, he'd get GSP.

It is irresponsible to miss the presser, but to lay all the blame on Diaz is a little short sighted and considering Zuffa arranged this, and then stuck him with two opponents who were not GSP to start with, Im not surprised Diaz doesnt return calls or text messages to Dana.

These guys think they can do whatever they want, treat people however they want, then send you a text message and pretend its all good. Well, take a good look at what Diaz apparently thinks of your bullshit Dana.
^Well said.

Posted this video in another thread. Dana speaking to the UG before UFC on Fox 5. At 2:50 mark or so Dana talks about how Nick wasn't even returning calls when he was offered GSP. You can see him exchange words with Dana about this after Nate weighed in for Benson fight.

I wouldnt return Dana's calls either after the bullshit he's pulled with Diaz, no surprises here.

I know, right? Giving him a title shot coming off of a suspension AND loss.

Dana's a fucking asshole, right?

Wonder if Nick will ever grow up. He acts like a little kid.

He needs to hire a publicist to help him out. I think he suffers from the same problem that Roy nelson suffers from when dealing with DW

Back