News Ngannou calls out Fury

When I was growing up, MMA wasn't around, so people I looked upto as fighters were boxers and k-1 fighters, whom I don't believe get enough respect around here at all. And people do tend to underestimate those guys a lot, when those guys would make MMA guys a panic wrestler.

If I'm a fan of boxing, I'd make Fury vs Ngannou when and if Ngannou becomes a champ. Not in boxing. Fury would decimate Ngannou with his one hand in boxing. That's no fun.

Ngannou wouldn't be able to touch Fury, barring a fluke shot. Ngannou can wrestle, but he'd have to hone his wrestling like Fury would work on his TDD.

Fury would be the underdog, but this would be a good fight for boxing fans. Ngannou, if he comes a champion, would look like this unbeatable monster. Fury would be rightfully an underdog, but I think Fury would have a great shot at beating him in MMA.

I think I've followed MMA and spent time on Sherdog as much as the next guy, and stupid MMA eliticism always rubbed me the wrong way. And it never ends. It looks like boxing-MMA cross fight match will happen again. This would be the fight to make for boxing AND this would be the money fight, if Ngannou becomes a champion. And I think Ngannou beats Stipe in a rematch.

Well, in mma Francis easily. In boxing, Fury easily.
Not really, Ngannou is not well rounded at all.

He can get up but he isn't exactly an offensive grappler or a kicker. He's pretty much a puncher.

I agree that Ngannou would win in MMA, but not easily. It would be a fight.

Fury wins in boxing 10/10, Francis wins in MMA 8.5/10.

Now if it were DC or Stipe then yes, easy payday for them. They would beat the shit out of Fury.

Most LHWs would also beat the shit out of Fury, at least the ones with decent ground games.

Maybe even some of the MWs, and possibly guys like Usman, Colby, Khabib... they'd make it interesting.

Fury is a special hw combat athlete. I really think unless you go in there with the mindset I’m going to take down and sub him right away you are putting your self at a huge risk. Leg kicks would def effect his game but idk how much given his size and reach he would touch up a lot of hws at their legs reach so unless it’s a to guy I don’t see them getting it done . Francis could take Tyson down and sub him in seconds I don’t think he would though

He can get up but he isn't exactly a grappler or a kicker. He's pretty much a puncher.

Now if it were DC or Stipe then yes, easy payday for them. They would beat the shit out of Fury.

Francis has sub wins over competent ground fighters. He moves and explodes unlike most heavyweights. I think he could sub most of the division

lol @ paulie getting dismantled. Paulie probably deserved the L for taking the fight in the first place but let’s get one thing straight. There was only one clean punch landed in that shit fest and it was a right hand by Paulie that also broke his hand immediately.

zero chance of any of these ufc guys getting a fight with fury as none of them are stars like conor. also fury has a 50-100mil waiting for him in a fight against Anthony Joshua. No point fighting these mma charity cAses.

these guys need to stop begging for paydays it’s embarassing.
You are aware Paulie lost that match and his face looked "dismantled"?5d0eff96e3ecba6ffd19d643.jpeg how's that for "only one clean punch" Matilda?

Well I agree Fury would stop Francis and Stipe very early in a boxing match. DC as well. Jones also. Rozenstruik would stroke out. Cain would be in pain. Santos would be sent to hospital. The Black Beast would be beat. Tyrell Fortune would be fortunate to survive. Rumble would crumple to the floor.
Happy now?

That picture will likely be the cringiest thing I’ll see today. These guys need to stop begging boxers for a payday, it’s embarrassing.

He can get up but he isn't exactly an offensive grappler or a kicker. He's pretty much a puncher.

Most LHWs would also beat the shit out of Fury, at least the ones with decent ground games.

Maybe even some of the MWs, and possibly guys like Usman, Colby, Khabib... they'd make it interesting.
Lol if you dont think that Ngannou couldnt grapplefuck Fury. He has trained bjj and wrestling for years, even if he isnt adcc champion, that already makes him a grappling god over a white belt.

Just check any gym a noob white belt against a 3 year old blue belt.

Why do mma fighters want to go to boxing and be embarrassed?

Have we learned nothing from McGregor-Mayweather?

Because they, like most people, are quite happy to be embarrassed if it means a multi-million dollar paycheck. They'd be calling out Lebron James for a game of basketball if they thought there was any chance of it being accepted.

Oh god.. He is clueless.. Why did Dana have to allow Conor and Floyd?

They should do a first ever cross over MMA to Boxing tag team event in the history of humanity. Stipe and Ngannou team up to fight Fury. They can swap out between rounds and 1 tag in at any moment in the fight. Would be an even greater spectacle.
fuck it

I m down

<mma3>

Fury would stop him before the 7th (im being generous)

why? What does Francis have besides striking?
More than half a decade training grappling and wrestling. You dont need to be adcc champion to grapplefuck a whitebelt like Fury

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.

Why so mad? I don't blame Ngannou wanting to fight Fury. It's a winning lottery ticket if he gets that opportunity, dude can retire right after the fight.

I'd fight Fury if I was paid tons of money, I'm sure you would to.

Strange guy.

Fury would not be a gentleman like Floyd was with Conor.

Back