News Ngannou calls out Fury

Can you blame him though? He gets paid like 200k if he fought fury hed get like 20mill I'd get embarrassed knocked out in 2 minutes for that kind a money
We ALL would do much worse things for 20 million :)

Why do mma fighters want to go to boxing and be embarrassed?

Have we learned nothing from McGregor-Mayweather?
I think that's the reason.

Conor went 10 rounds, never went down, and had early success before gassing. Plus he made loads of cash.
Also they saw Paulie get dismantled by Artem in a bareknucle match.

Its giving them faulse confidence.

They should do a first ever cross over MMA to Boxing tag team event in the history of humanity. Stipe and Ngannou team up to fight Fury. They can swap out between rounds and 1 tag in at any moment in the fight. Would be an even greater spectacle.
Would Fury have to KO them both to win (which he will) ? Or when he knocks one out the other jumps in to help his teammate stand and beat the count or at least distract the referee ?

He does not have a chance but for money okay. But fury is the goat if boxing right now so Francis needs to be the ufc undisputed champ first before calling out boxing goats

I respect Francis's fearlessness and desire to compete in a sport he has no experience in against the best boxer there is right now.

But he would get destroyed. Fury won't turtle up like Mayweather and wait on Francis to gas.

Francis should have called out Wilder for an mma fight. Would be an easy win.
But this shows Francis is not a bully, but a fearless competitor.

I respect Francis's fearlessness and desire to compete in a sport he has no experience in against the best boxer there is right now.

But he would get destroyed. Fury won't turtle up like Mayweather and wait on Francis to gas.

Francis should have called out Wilder for an mma fight. Would be an easy win.
But this shows Francis is not a bully, but a fearless competitor.

Francis is a novoice when it Comes to grappling.

Fury just beat the hardest hitter in boxing with superior boxing skills - not a great time for the hardest hitter in MMA to call him out, as if he's bringing anything new to the table.

Ngannou could not outbox Black Beast.
That fight should've gotten both a fighters a bonus for putting half the stadium & ppv buyers asleep. Was hoping for a head removal

Ngannou should be a ashamed of himself. Fury would destroy him....

He just wants that A-level payday. Like Conor, Stipe, Masvidal, JDS, TJ and a lot of MMA fighters. Can't blame them for that. They got peanuts in MMA.

All MMA fighters after a major boxing event: hey let me have some money to get embarrassed like Conor got! Plzzzzz! Pretty please with no cardio or boxing skill on top!

Fury just beat the hardest hitter in boxing with superior boxing skills - not a great time for the hardest hitter in MMA to call him out, as if he's bringing anything new to the table.
I don't think Shane Carwin called Fury out?

Froze completely vs derrick Lewis... wants to box the gypsy king ? . Sure Francis sure.....

. Just pumping his name put there

That would be an absolute embarrassment. McGregor would look like Hagler in comparison.

Still probably way better than any boxer.

Francis also has like 4 submissions.

Submissions mean shit.

Ngannou just has Basic TDD + Survival mode and hes like Shaq compared to other HW MMAs.

Stipe tried a few overhands vs Ngannou but Ngannous arms and shoulders were so big, he couldnt do shit ... lol. Thats how big Ngannou is compared to other HW MMAs.

I know 3 weeks old whitebelts and they showed more hip movement than Ngannou … hes a novoice when it comes to grappling.

Submissions mean shit.

Ngannou just has Basic TDD + Survival mode and hes like Shaq compared to other HW MMAs.

Stipe tried a few overhands vs Ngannou but Ngannous arms and shoulders were so big, he couldnt do shit ... lol. Thats how big Ngannou is compared to other HW MMAs.

I know 3 weeks old whitebelts and they showed more hip movement than Ngannou … hes a novoice when it comes to grappling.
Ok?

He could still slam Wilder, A BOXER!

I think that's the reason.

Conor went 10 rounds, never went down, and had early success before gassing. Plus he made loads of cash.
Also they saw Paulie get dismantled by Artem in a bareknucle match.

Its giving them faulse confidence.

lol @ paulie getting dismantled. Paulie probably deserved the L for taking the fight in the first place but let’s get one thing straight. There was only one clean punch landed in that shit fest and it was a right hand by Paulie that also broke his hand immediately.

zero chance of any of these ufc guys getting a fight with fury as none of them are stars like conor. also fury has a 50-100mil waiting for him in a fight against Anthony Joshua. No point fighting these mma charity cAses.

these guys need to stop begging for paydays it’s embarassing.

This thread is About Fury, not Wilder.

Wilder is a LHW by MMA standads you goof.
I was talking about Francis since he is mentioned in the thread.

If you don't want to have a conversation go hide in your safe space Alice, you don't have to respond.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back