News Ngannou calls out Fury

The man has trash cardio. Nobody wants to see a guy gas in the first round of a boxing match.

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.

Ngannou should fight this guy … I wanna see his face when he realizes that he cant knock him out

lol

Francis has no chance. There are a ton of hard hitting HWs in boxing that get washed out trying to climb up the ranks. It's the matter of landing the punches. He also has suspect cardio and no boxing experience.

This shit is getting fucking old real quick. First masvidal vs canelo, now stipe and francis. I know they want that pay day but fuck off already.

Lol Ngannou would get shit on in a boxing match vs Fury.

Just stop with this stupid shit already.

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.
Can you blame him though? He gets paid like 200k if he fought fury hed get like 20mill I'd get embarrassed knocked out in 2 minutes for that kind a money

They should do a first ever cross over MMA to Boxing tag team event in the history of humanity. Stipe and Ngannou team up to fight Fury. They can swap out between rounds and 1 tag in at any moment in the fight. Would be an even greater spectacle.

Why do mma fighters want to go to boxing and be embarrassed?

Have we learned nothing from McGregor-Mayweather?

Ngannou should be a ashamed of himself. Fury would destroy him....

Ngannou forgot that he got easily outboxed against Stipe just a couple of fights ago.

He won’t even beat Rozenstruik.

Back