News Ngannou calls out Fury

Why so mad? I don't blame Ngannou wanting to fight Fury. It's a winning lottery ticket if he gets that opportunity, dude can retire right after the fight.

I'd fight Fury if I was paid tons of money, I'm sure you would to.
I'm not mad. Why would I be?

I just don't have any respect for him, or anyone that is looking to humiliate themselves for a quick payday.

I've also never rated, liked, or respected Francis as a fighter... But that's a different conversation.

From fury and wilder's performance last night , I'd put my money on Francis. Both those guys looked very cringeworthy.

Kicks, elbows, knees all in play.

I haven't watched a boxing match in years. Ita crazy to see how low the talent has dropped. Mike Tyson in his prime would have absolutely starched the entire heavyweight division of today.

Lol if you dont think that Ngannou couldnt grapplefuck Fury. He has trained bjj and wrestling for years, even if he isnt adcc champion, that already makes him a grappling god over a white belt.

Just check any gym a noob white belt against a 3 year old blue belt.

I disagree.

He didn't wrestle with Derick Lewis... let that marinate for a bit, before you realize tha Francis has no offensive wrestling. None. His wrestling cardio is non-existent.

I still have him 8.5/10 vs Fury in MMA. If that's me not respecting his MMA skills then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
lmfao, Uncle Dana should pay his fighters more so they dont have to call out every single boxing superstar

Why do MMA fighters insist on making fools of themselves this way?

illuminati freemason ngannou wants make money doing nonsense, not surprised....

m8s4tz0pvx601.png

13040447-dollar-pyramide-auf-wei%C3%9Fem-hintergrund.jpg

This shit is getting fucking old real quick. First masvidal vs canelo, now stipe and francis. I know they want that pay day but fuck off already.
If the ufc paid better we probably wouldn't see fighters willing to take an L just for some $.

I'm fine with it. I like super fights. Stop protecting all of these guys and let them fight if they want.

MM has more chances of beating Ngannou than Ngannou beating Fury

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.

Buff VS Fury at Wembley Stadium, brought to you by Proper 12.
You heard it here first.

From fury and wilder's performance last night , I'd put my money on Francis. Both those guys looked very cringeworthy.

Kicks, elbows, knees all in play.

I haven't watched a boxing match in years. Ita crazy to see how low the talent has dropped. Mike Tyson in his prime would have absolutely starched the entire heavyweight division of today.
I thought I was the only one who thought that bout was complete slop

I'm not mad. Why would I be?

I just don't have any respect for him, or anyone that is looking to humiliate themselves for a quick payday.

I've also never rated, liked, or respected Francis as a fighter... But that's a different conversation.
All that goes right out the fucking window when 50 million is on the table. Family trumps glory and any man with half a brain would take the 50 million and ride off into the sunset with his family if given the opportunity.

Ngannou is awful in his own sport, let's not make him look even worse in boxing. He can't even throw a jab lmao

All that goes right out the fucking window when 50 million is on the table. Family trumps glory and any man with half a brain would take the 50 million and ride off into the sunset with his family if given the opportunity.
It doesn't though... It's called "integrity".

Francis is the only guy out there undignified enough to beg for this fight.

Sure, I'd get KTFO by Fury for 50 mil myself, but I'm someone with supposed integrity in another sport... It's pathetic, it's transparent, and I hope Bigi Boi murders him.

Ngannou is awful in his own sport, let's not make him look even worse in boxing. He can't even throw a jab lmao
Hes not even a champioin in UFC and not like that would help anyways

I'd like to see Fury mess up Francis

Edit: but wow has Fury aged in looks
But performance he still looks as sharp as ever

Buff VS Fury at Wembley Stadium, brought to you by Proper 12.
You heard it here first.
Anyone would take the fight... It's lottery winning money for a black eye, and potential loss of a few memories.

Francis is embarrassing himself by begging like this.

Back