News Ngannou calls out Fury

Why do mma fighters want to go to boxing and be embarrassed?

Have we learned nothing from McGregor-Mayweather?

At least conor still looked good for 3 rounds. Whether Floyd carried him or not is debatable, but he looked good to start.

these guys (stipe, Francis) would get slaughtered from the start and wouldn’t make it past 3.

This is Rhonda-level delusion.

giphy.gif

source.gif

Why do mma fighters want to go to boxing and be embarrassed?

Have we learned nothing from McGregor-Mayweather?
They will make 50x more then they would fighting in mma. Conner made like 80 million for that fight.

Fury has a great chin even for a HW boxer and cardio for ages.

Plus he is a vastly better boxer than Ngannou will ever be. And he has a 2" reach advantage.

I'd be shocked if Ngannou lasted 3 rounds due to sheer toughness.

Can you blame him though? He gets paid like 200k if he fought fury hed get like 20mill I'd get embarrassed knocked out in 2 minutes for that kind a money
No, I can't blame him for shamelessly willing to humiliate himself for a payday.

I certainly don't respect him for it though.

He doesn't want that fight he wants those millions instead of thousands lol

Book it - i want to see him get ko'd for suggesting such bullshit

For shit like this Boxing will always be superior to MMA, you rarely see a boxer calling out a MMA fighter after a fight, other than Conor who already boxed

Ngannous a piece of shit!!
-Brock Lesnar

Ngannou being French/Cameroonian is better at real A level sport like football/soccer than that Irish/English talentless bum.

He could also excel at basketball. There's only a specialized niche under deeply developed rules where Fury could outcompete Francis and it's called boxing, and even that is not 100%

Fury is living Ngannous dream

<Gordonhat>

At least conor still looked good for 3 rounds. Whether Floyd carried him or not is debatable, but he looked good to start.

these guys (stipe, Francis) would get slaughtered from the start and wouldn’t make it past 3.
Yeah but the reason Conor looked decent is because he had a size advantage IMO.

Fury walked down Wilder who probably hits much harder then Ngannou, so he would probably stop him in 4 rounds or so.

Is this even a real question?

VcAEGqK.gif
To be fair. No one from MMA other then McGregor can get that kind of pay day, so yes it is a real question.

McGregor is the most popular mma fighter probably ever.

No one gives a shit about Ngannou or Miocic vs Fury.

The big problem with that is, nobody out side MMA knows who Francis is, he's hardly a global superstar. Oh and of course Ngannou would get beaten badly.

Just hat does Ngannou think he brings to the table for a boxing match with Fury? Fury will humiliate him in less than 2 rds.

Can’t Francis fall asleep without having a 275lb man punch him in the face? Would be the most expensive nap in history

Back