Media Ngannou vs Fury stats

Also, it gets tiring only hearing about Ngannou's power, when clearly his greatest strength is his growth mindset and fight IQ.

Also, it gets tiring only hearing about Ngannou's power, when clearly his greatest strength is his growth mindset and fight IQ.
What stands out to me is his composure and heart.

We found out against Stipe,that despite getting dominated and being gassed out,the dude never quit. He got the heart to go with the size,power and chin.

4eae7c5b75acf459e02bf2851267d8b9.jpg
Only if fans applied the same standards on themselves as they do fighters. It'd read "never let your life become a failure", then it wouldn't be so easy all of a sudden.

Reactions: HHJ
Only if fans applied the same standards on themselves as they do fighters. It'd read "never let your life become a failure", then it wouldn't be so easy all of a sudden.
Seriously tho,any idiot knows that sometimes trying to finish a guy that is A) almost impossible to finish or B) is wanting you to get in there and give them an opening to land a KO blow,its fuckin WAY better to let that shit go to the fuckin judges. Take that dude down,hold him,ride the clock out. Keep yer fuckin conciousness and get that W.

With all due respect I don’t think you’ve ever watched a real boxing match. That was a poor example of one and very low caliber at that.

Ngannou essentially did nothing after the early knockdown but gas and punch air with occasional sloppy combos. Fury didn’t do absolutely anything but show up out shape and shadow box. He won the fight because he was the cleaner one in the slopfest, his jab was far more consistent and he made Ngannou punch a lot of air.

With all due respect shut the fuck up. You are probably 18 at best.

Fucking forum full of rim jobbers.

Watching the boxing marks losing their shit and moving the goalposts is delicious <BC1>

We experts who picked Ngannou when every casual here was screeching about "Fury finna eat gud lil bro" or "no cap Fury is cookin lil bro he finna mog all over MMA boxing is bussin" are now bragging that Tyson Fury landed 12 more strikes and that it was his plan all along to look like an amateur
What was Fury's masterplan exactly? Looking like a noob, getting ragdolled, saved by corrupt judges, and completely wreck any momentum he had going for him in his bout against Usyk?

Who's going to buy that crap now that he's been completely exposed by a MMA dude with a 0-0 record in boxing? <6>

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CBIQjRxqFwoTCLiWqJyymoIDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

I thought that Ngannou could have won but after looking at the scorecards I changed my mind… no way Ngannou won the first round or the 4th rd

Back