News Ngannou calls out Fury

In Fairness, I'll give him about a 5% chance of winning. And it won't be that he can out point fury. The only reason I give him a slight chance is he does have boxing experience and a lot of power. he would need to drop fury in about 2-3 rounds or you might as well go ahead and turn the tv off.

This shit is getting fucking old real quick. First masvidal vs canelo, now stipe and francis. I know they want that pay day but fuck off already.
Actually it was floyd vs conor

and stupid, clueless conor fans paid for that shit show because joe, the ufc, dana and conor convinced them that a guy with no actual boxing experience was going to present a challenge to an all-time great.

The money fight era has morphed into the mma fighter wishing he could get a boxing payday era (ie Francis & Stiopic)

In Fairness, I'll give him about a 5% chance of winning. And it won't be that he can out point fury. The only reason I give him a slight chance is he does have boxing experience and a lot of power. he would need to drop fury in about 2-3 rounds or you might as well go ahead and turn the tv off.

Wilder couldnt drop him and his Speed alone is on a different planet

more like 0,00005% Chance of winning

Ngannou has about as much chance of fighting Fury as I do.

Dude needs to string together some wins in his own sport before he goes challenging champions from others... Plus Fury would obliterate him...

He just wants the money and to waltz off into the sunset.

He can fuck off.

He's finished his last 3 opponents in less than 3 minutes.

Lol!!! The Gypsy King would beat Ngannou’s dumbass BADLY

Blackbeast already outboxed Francis, and now somehow Francis thinks he can hang with the legit hw champ of the world? Lmao...

He's finished his last 3 opponents in less than 3 minutes.
3 opponents? Wow.

Fury hasn't lost in his entire 32-fight career, just finished an undefeated champion, finished another champion to win another belt 2 fights before that and has 21 KOsfrom 31 fights in total...

Francis is also beating washed up former champions on the way out, having failed to beat an actual champion, while Fury is knocking them out... In a different sport, obviously.

It almost sounds like you think Francis deserves the fight and would do well...

<{Heymansnicker}>

Last edited:
3 opponents? Wow.

Fury hasn't lost in his entire 32-fight career, just finished an undefeated champion, finished another champion to win another belt 2 fights before that...

Francis is also beating washed up former champions on the way out, having failed to beat an actual champion, while Fury is knocking them out...

It almost sounds like you think Francis deserves the fight and would do well...

<{Heymansnicker}>

But Joe Rogan says Francis could be a heavyweight boxer!!

I would drive.

202359.jpg

RIP Francis.

Last edited:
For shit like this Boxing will always be superior to MMA, you rarely see a boxer calling out a MMA fighter after a fight, other than Conor who already boxed

Fury called out Cain back in the day, and even though Fury was already doing big numbers in Europe people here just spammed the threads with "LOL who is he" and the gif of him uppercutting himself.

Short memories.

Fury talks shit and sells tickets.
Ngannou is being delusional and serious.

Back