Not open for further replies.
Chiefs vs Packers sb

Packers champs
Adams sb mvp

FTFY

giphy.gif

Rodgers is MVP

48 TD’s and the Packers only punted 46 times. He’s the GOAT

Pretty crazy to see GOAT Allen and Mahomos stats and still know there is someone with bigger #s (granted, schedules were quite a bit different but you can only play who is on your schedule).

I still feel like the margin between King Henry and anyone else at his position is absolutely bonkers. But MVP is always a QB award.

So, Vonathan nutted in a Stripper and then wanted that Baby gone......

The poor browns make playoffs for the first time in like 20 years, and their special teams coordinator will be the head coach for the game due to COVID

The poor browns make playoffs for the first time in like 20 years, and their special teams coordinator will be the head coach for the game due to COVID

apparently, one of the two players is "significant" so i would probably guess nick chubb or baker mayfield

sad

apparently, one of the two players is "significant" so i would probably guess nick chubb or baker mayfield

sad
God have mercy on this fanbase’s poor soul!

Not just wanted it gone, but harassing her to get an abortion

Fucked up

With all the spare time he has now he’ll just hit up some charity work and it will be all good.

It seems like he takes an extremely long route instead of just calling Pederson a cocksucker. What are your thoughts @Terry Noonan ?

Lmao

Lol @ Von Miller. Yikes. Atleast he didn’t bash someone’s head in or try to on national TV then pull the race card with no proof. Then get nominated for an award.

Last edited:
I think I read that the dolphcans were number 1 in points allowed against before they played the Bills and dropped to 6th after. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back