NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs

Who is going to win The Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing your answer. It seems like a tough situation for whomever takes over. IDK what this means for Fangio, at least to me. I watched the Broncos more than I should this year and IDK if he is the guy. Just my opinion of course. Lock has ups and downs, almost all young QBs do but some of his decisiions are just mind boggling. There was a huge improvement in Mayfield this year due to getting an offensive coach with functioning brain. Stefanski is a huge improvement over the turds that were the head coach beforehand.
Like Poon said, Fangio isn’t going anywhere. They’ve told him he’ll be back though I’m not sure he’s the guy either. Makes some terrible decisions on a far too frequent basis and is far too conservative for this era.

Regarding Lock, I’m in the camp of, well he mostly sucks but he’s basically had a year of starts, team was decimated by injuries and they’re extremely young and had no real camp so let’s see.

Wow ford might be done for good

I missed it if this has been posted, but someone is cutting onions and what have you.

Just coming back from that is amazing enough. The fact he's about to start a playoff game is just crazy.

Just coming back from that is amazing enough. The fact he's about to start a playoff game is just crazy.
I know that there was a part of me that wanted to see if Daniel Derp Jones could pull an Eli and beat Tom Brady in the playoffs but it was too hard to not want to see Smith somehow get a shot at the playoffs given that leg break.

I know that there was a part of me that wanted to see if Daniel Derp Jones could pull an Eli and beat Tom Brady in the playoffs but it was too hard to not want to see Smith somehow get a shot at the playoffs given that leg break.
Redskins finna beat the cucks

Alex Smith's destiny shall be fulfilled

Fucking awesome start.

Edit: Clearly framed by racist cops imo

Will the Vegas police sweep it under the rug? Does the no blood test statement suggest they would try to dispute the validity of a breath test or was he using something other than alcohol that caused the impairment and no blood test was taken? I've seen the jail show from Vegas and they do blood draws there. He was involved in a collision so it can't be chalked up to a random stop. The reports are that he has to appear in court on March 8th.

Will the Vegas police sweep it under the rug? Does the no blood test statement suggest they would try to dispute the validity of a breath test or was he using something other than alcohol that caused the impairment and no blood test was taken? I've seen the jail show from Vegas and they do blood draws there. He was involved in a collision so it can't be chalked up to a random stop. The reports are that he has to appear in court on March 8th.
Isn't just being arrested for DUI already a violation of the player conduct shit anyways?

Bored of Alex Smith. Hope he gets concussed off the first snap by Shaq Barrett.

Seems like this season was mostly on the defense. Probably a WC team with a halfway decent coordinator and some talent improvements.
A fucking kicker would be nice.

Interesting hear Elway talk about the new role. The GM will have final say over all personnel decisions, his new role will not be day to day stuff, the GM will not have any decisions dictated to him regarding the current roster (keeping Lock, resigning Simmons, keeping Von, etc).

So he really is stepping down from the personnel side of things and will act more like a figurehead.

Also unsure if he’ll stay past next season.

So yeah, seems like a way of letting him retire without having to fire him.

Who knows. But its easy to refuse a breathalyzer. You get arrested and they can forcefully do a blood test. But being that he was involved in a wreck and was taken to the hospital first, it very well could have been too late.

Regardless, fucking idiot if hes driving drunk (which I would bet was was the case). DUI’s should get a few game suspensions without pay imo.

Good on Wilson for looking out for his teammate.

https://sports.yahoo.com/seattle-ca...get-david-moore-a-100000-bonus-142708821.html

Seattle called a kneeldown, but Russell Wilson changed the play to get David Moore a $100,000 bonus

The second-to-last play of the Seattle Seahawks’ regular season was a strange play call. Now we know why.

WIth 22 seconds left, after Seattle recovered an onside kick, all the Seahawks had to do to seal a 26-23 win was take a knee. Instead, the Seahawks ran a push pass to receiver David Moore on a jet sweep. Russell Wilson pushed it forward to Moore, who got credit for a catch. Announcers were flummoxed. Pete Carroll was shown on the sideline looking upset and confused before shaking his head and breaking into a smile. Seattle went to victory formation the next play.

Wilson went rogue. He changed the play from a kneeldown to an easy pass to get Moore one more catch for a $100,000 bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back