NFL Discussion: Thee Yoffs

Who is going to win The Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see Elway give up roster/personnel decisions. Intriguing job.
I think it was a way to save face. Might’ve been take this or we’re letting you go.

I think it was a way to save face. Might’ve been take this or we’re letting you go.

What does this mean for Lock? From what I've read, Elway was Lock's biggest supporter and they've given him a ton of weapons. I realize that the Broncos have had an absurd amount of injuries, but sometimes Lock looks lost (from what I've seen and from investing on the Broncos).

Voted Browns bercause homerism, pretty sure Chiefs will win.

Gotta jump on a bandwagon for next few weeks. Who to pick. Who to pick.

What does this mean for Lock? From what I've read, Elway was Lock's biggest supporter and they've given him a ton of weapons. I realize that the Broncos have had an absurd amount of injuries, but sometimes Lock looks lost (from what I've seen and from investing on the Broncos).
No idea, really. Though I think most in the organization were about giving him another shot. He’s had about a full season of starts now. Does some great, some terrible.

Hard to be patient at this point but it seems they’re going to take that route and give him one more season.

Team throwing a bit of an ultimatum of "you being the guy that brought us a SB after years of hardship in the 80s can only help you keep a job for so long"?

Gotta jump on a bandwagon for next few weeks. Who to pick. Who to pick.

Just pick the Browns and fully expect to be let down in spectacular fashion.

No idea, really. Though I think most in the organization were about giving him another shot. He’s had about a full season of starts now. Does some great, some terrible.

Hard to be patient at this point but it seems they’re going to take that route and give him one more season.

Thanks for sharing your answer. It seems like a tough situation for whomever takes over. IDK what this means for Fangio, at least to me. I watched the Broncos more than I should this year and IDK if he is the guy. Just my opinion of course. Lock has ups and downs, almost all young QBs do but some of his decisiions are just mind boggling. There was a huge improvement in Mayfield this year due to getting an offensive coach with functioning brain. Stefanski is a huge improvement over the turds that were the head coach beforehand.

Thanks for sharing your answer. It seems like a tough situation for whomever takes over. IDK what this means for Fangio, at least to me. I watched the Broncos more than I should this year and IDK if he is the guy. Just my opinion of course. Lock has ups and downs, almost all young QBs do but some of his decisiions are just mind boggling. There was a huge improvement in Mayfield this year due to getting an offensive coach with functioning brain. Stefanski is a huge improvement over the turds that were the head coach beforehand.
I don't think it means too much for Fangio. Elway said Fangio will be involved in hiring the new GM and they have already said Fangio will be back next year. I would imagine he will be fired unless they show some major improvement next season. That was happening regardless of who the GM was though.

Also wtf are they doing in Vegas? Gruden letting players act a fool?

GM candidates under 6’4” need not apply.

Shit bout to find them on Tinder now. Didn’t know they were accepting applications through there. I lie about my height all the time. I’m sure they won’t care once they get to know me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back